SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) in the month of July 2018. So the Commission has unveiled the Official Steno Grade C & D notification for the details. The SSC is now disclosed the eligibility criteria and other aspects for each and every candidates. There all the the aspirants who are willing to take this huge opportunity that will never come again then ensure all the required aspects.
SSC Stenographer Application Form Date:- February/March 2018 (Expected)
After ensuring the requisite norms aspirants are eligible to apply online for the SSC Steno Grade C and D vacancy. We want to assure to all the candidates that they would ready for registration for SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 online.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Apply Online
All the candidates who are eligible for SSC Stenographer Exam can apply for Application Form from Official website www.ssconline.nic.in. You can enroll for the Stenographer Grade C & D Exam through online Registration Form. We inform to all eligible aspirants that they can check all the details of Registration here from this website. The Starting date of the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 is in March month. The Last date is in April month. There will be no other mode to apply apart from online mode.
Application fees is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for reservation are exempted from application fee.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission has finalized the tentative Exam dates at various stage of SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment as indicated below.
|Notification Release Date||March 2018|
|Application Form Starting Date||March 2018|
|Last date to Online apply||April 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Written Exam||July 2018|
|Written Exam Date (Paper I)||July 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Result 2018 (Written)||September 2018|
|Skill Test/Typing Test Exam||November 2018|
|Final Result Declare||December 2018|
|Joining For selected Candidates||January 2019|
This is tentative exam schedule which is followed during whole recruitment process, any amendment in dates and pattern are liable by the commission.
Important Norms of Application Form
- Exam. The Starting date and last date of submission of online Application Form or Registration is firm by the commission.
- he Application Form will be accepted through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition.
- So candidates are requested to fill only through online mode.
- The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password.
- Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference etc.
- Submit the online application form before due date has over.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission has been invited SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 to recruitment of Grade C & D posts. Here are the easy steps to follow to apply For Part 1 & Part 2 of application Form:
- The online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Now Click on Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode, than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time OR Pay fee online through Net banking/credit/debit card.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
- Take a printout of successfully filled Registration Form for future reference.
Click here to to apply:– http://ssconline.nic.in/
“If any aspirants is faced problem to apply then put the same in comment box below. Our expertise will assist you as soon as possible.”