SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) in the month of July 2018. So the Commission has unveiled the Official Steno notification for the details of exam. The Commission is now disclosed the eligibility criteria and other aspects for each and every candidates. There all the the aspirants who are willing to take this huge opportunity that will never come again then ensure all the required aspects by applying online registration form.
SSC Stenographer Application Form Date:- March/April 2018 (Expected)
After ensuring the requisite norms aspirants are eligible to apply online for the SSC Steno 2018 vacancy for Grade C and D combined. We want to assure to all the candidates that they would ready for registration by SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 online. Applicants must go through the detailed online notification before applying to ensure the eligibility criteria. We are here providing the detailed process to apply online at step by step as given below to follow.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Apply Online
All the candidates who are eligible for SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 can apply for Application Form from Official website ssc online nic. You can enroll for the Steno Exam through online Registration Form. We inform to all eligible aspirants that they can check all the details of Registration here from this website. The Starting date of the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 is in March month as expected. The Last date is in April month. There will be no other mode to apply apart from online mode. All the candidates read the instructions carefully before applying.
Application fees:- is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for reservation are exempted from application fee.
SSC Steno 2018 Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission has finalized the tentative Exam dates at various stage of SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment as indicated below.
|Notification Release Date||March 2018|
|Application Form Starting Date||March 2018|
|Last date to Online apply||April 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Written Exam||July 2018|
|Written Exam Date (Paper I)||July 2018|
|SSC Stenographer Result 2018 (Written)||September 2018|
|Skill Test/Typing Test Exam||November 2018|
|Final Result Declare||December 2018|
|Joining For selected Candidates||January 2019|
Note:– This is tentative exam schedule which is followed during whole recruitment process, any amendment in dates and scheme are liable by the commission. The Commission will be notified it at official.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- All the applicants must be download the SSC Steno 2018 vacancy Notification from online before applying and read the instructions carefully.
- The Starting date and last date of submission of online Application Form or Registration is firm by the commission.
- The Application Form will be accepted through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition.
- So candidates are requested to fill only through online mode. It will be submitted by individual candidates at separately.
- The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password.
- Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference, exam fees pay etc.
- Only single SSC Steno Application Form Apply will be submitted for the post of Grade C and D both. There is no need to submit the separate registration for both post individually.
- Candidates must be avoid the submitting multiple online application form otherwise your application form will be canceled or other necessary action will be taken against you.
- Submit the online application form before due date has over.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission has been invited SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 to recruitment of Grade C & D posts. Here are the easy steps to follow to apply For Part 1 & Part 2 of application Form:
- The online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Now Click on Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode, than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time OR Pay fee online through Net banking/credit/debit card.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
- Take a printout of successfully filled Registration Form for future reference.
The SSC Stenographer Preparation Guide Team is always with to provide the best study materials, online practice mock test papers and daily important study notes to help in the get better score in the examinations.
Click here to for more details:– http://ssconline.nic.in/
“If any aspirants is faced problem to apply then put the same in comment box below. Our expertise will assist you as soon as possible.”