SSC Quant Quiz
Dear aspirants Quantitative Aptitude part of the SSC Exam Papers is very important part in the respect of the score. This part is play a very vital role in the getting good score in the examinations. So we are here providing the important SSC Quant Quiz Questions with Solution for practice. Candidates must be solve these online questionnaire to practice for the SSC Exams. Here is the Today’s SSC Math Question Answer solved for practice.
1) The Largest 5-digit number exactly divisible by 91 is ?
2) The ratio of two number is 3:4 and their HCF is 4. Their LCM is :
3) A man has some hens and cows. If the Number of Heads be 48 and the number of feet equal 140, then the number of hens will be.
4) A cricket team won 3 matches more than they lost. If a win gives them 2 points and loss (-1) points, how many matches, in all, have they played if their score is 23 ?
5) A General wishes to draw up his 36581 soldiers in the form of a solid square. After arranging them, he found that some of them are left over. How many are left?
d) None Of these
6) The average of 50 numbers is 30. If two numbers, 35 and 40 are discarded, then the average of the remaining numbers is nearly:
7) The Some of squares of three numbers is 138, while the sum of their product taken two at a time is 131. Their sum is:
8) The Price of tea being increased by 20%, a man reduces his consumption by 20%. by how much percent will his expenses for tea be decreased?
9) The price of wheat falls by 16%. By what percentage a person can increase the consumption of wheat so that overall budget does not change?
10) A man can reach a certain place in 30 hrs. If he reduces his speed by 1/15th, he goes 10 km less in that time. Find his speed:
a) 4 km/hr
b) 5 km/hr
c) 6 km/hr
d) 6.5 km/hr
The SSC Preparation Guide team is rendering the most important questionnaire with solution for all upcoming SSC Examination. So candidates must be take these Online Mock test papers for practice. Kindly out your opinion in the below comment box, we appreciate it.
Check SSC Polity Quiz
Check SSC Geography Quiz