SSC JHT Answer Key 2018
We are here backed up with a very good news that the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Official SSC JHT Answer Key 2018 for the Paper 1 exam. The Junior Hindi Translator Paper-I examination were held as per the prescribed Schedule at various centres across the country. Now after a long haste the Commission is going to release the Tentative Answer Key along with the Question Paper Response Sheet. All the candidates who have appeared in the said examination at 10th June 2018 in Morning, Afternoon and Evening shift can check and download their Answer key and evaluate their marks.
Check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key:- Available Soon
The Candidates who had appeared in the SSC JHT 2018 Paper 1 Written Examination have sign of relax now the official SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key is going to unveil at official website. The Commission is also upload the candidate’s Response Sheet to check the solution of question Paper. Now all the candidates can evaluate their performance to checking the official Objective Paper answer Key Set provided by the commission. There are also available the unauthenticated private couching institute Answer key set for checking, but these answer keys are not valid. So now it is available to Official SSC JHT Paper Solution Detailed to check.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key
The Staff Selection Commission is the solitary body to provided the SSC JHT Answer Key 2018 for the question papers set. Usually the Answer Set for the each Question Paper code is available within 20-30 days at officially website. So now it is going to upload the Junior Hindi Translator Answer key Official at online. The Candidates are advised to go the official website and check the Hindi Translator Tier 1 Response Sheet along with official answer Key as individually.
The Answer Key Set is available at online at official website. Many of the private Coaching institute had provided the unofficial and unauthenticated answer key. So according to these Answer Set there is no guarantee of the correctness and accuracy. So the Official SSC JHT Answer Key with Question Paper Solution is availed as Exam Date and Shift wise for Morning, Afternoon and Evening at only official website of the respective Commission at online.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key is availed at only Official Website.
- The Commission is also upload the Official SSC JHT Paper Response Sheet along with answer key set so the candidates can check the Question Paper Solution also.
- All the candidates are advised to check their JHT Tier I Answer Key set at only Online by Using their Registration ID and Password provided at the time of Examination.
- The Answer Key will be available at individually and evaluated by the officially key.
- All the Candidates can check only their respective papers answer key as the Exam Date and Shift wise only.
- IF the candidates found the Discrepancy in the tentative answer key then submit the grievance at online within the time limit.
- The Commission is asked to file the representation of Question Paper Answer Key for the candidates as 100/ per Question answer and submitted at individually only.
- After Receiving the representation the Commission would released the Final result as per considering the modified answer key it it is found genuinely.
- So all the candidates are suggested to keep check the Question Paper Answer Key set individually and carefully to calculate your individual score.
- Take a printout of this Response Sheet along with answer key for future reference.
SSC JHT Response Sheet
Now the Official SSC JHT Answer Key for all the candidates is out and candidates can check their respective Question Papers Response Sheet also. The Paper Written Examination consist two part as General Hindi and English each of having 100 questions and total 200 marks for the Paper. So now the commission would also release the final Tier 1 result later on the basis of this answer key. All the qualified candidates are eligible to appear in the Paper 2 descriptive Conventional type examination. The schedule and date for Tier II examination would be intimated later on official website.
SSC JHT Selection Procedure
The Following Selection criteria to be followed by the commission for the selecting the skillful and talented candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination.
- All the Eligible and Interested applicants applied Online application Form.
- The Successfully submitted Application Form candidates will be appear in the SSC JHT Paper 1 Exam which will be held Online Objective type written Paper.
- The Commission will be release the list of shortlisted candidates in Paper-1 exam qualified to appear in the Paper-II Descriptive exam further.
- The Final Merit list would be release for those who have qualified in the Paper 2 Exam.
- The Final Merit List would be prepared on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II of the examination only.
- Thereafter the Commission will be release the SSC JHT Final Result for the appointment of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit list order and the post preference order by them.
How To Check JHT Answer Key Online
- Visit at Official website.
- Click on Answer Key section.
- Now Click on SSC JHT Answer Key 2018 Paper 1 link.
- Fill the required details carefully and correctly as Roll No, DOB, Password, Exam Date and Shift.
- Now the Official Question Paper Response Sheet is on your computer screen along wit answer key solution.
- Check and download the PDF file of this.
- Take a printout for future reference.
All the candidates are requested to keep stay tuned with SSC Translator Preparation Guide team to collect the latest updates and news regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examinations.
Click Here For More Details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If aspirants have difficulties to check the Answer Key then put the same in discuss box below immediately. Our Expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”