SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil
All the aspirants who are appearing the SSC JE 2017 are need to solve the Last Year Question Papers. The Staff Selection Commission has been announced the Official Junior Engineer Paper 1 Exam Date. Now the Aspirants are studying very hard to get through this tough nut. We are here also providing the SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil Engineering of Paper 1 and Paper-II exam to conclude your examination. So the candidates can download the SSC Junior Engineer Old Question Papers of their respective subjects wise.
SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Exam Date Paper 1:– 22th to 29th January 2018
The Staff selection Commission is going to held the JEN Exam in Two stage as Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination to recruit the talented and Skillful staff for the post of Junior Engineer in the various government departments. All the interested and eligible candidates applied for the said examination. We have already discussed the SSC JE Syllabus and Pattern for both Paper-I & II as topic and sub topic wise in details. So now aspirants should kick start your preparation to practicing the SSC JE Civil Question Papers for both Objective and Conventional type.
SSC JE Civil Question Papers
The Commission is holding an open competitive examination for the recruitment of the post of JEN in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Branch. The Commission has already prescribed the Exam Schedule and Date for Paper 1 and 2 and now the time has left very less to preparation. So aspirants need to conclude their Exam Preparation to using these SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil Branch. Here we are providing the all Last 10 Years Civil Question Papers as subject wise of each and every shifts as date wise.
Importance Of Previous Year Papers
- The SSC JE Previous Year Papers is very essential in the perspective of exam preparation for candidates.
- The Last Year Question Papers is helps to understand the Difficult level exam paper.
- It is also helps to understand the most covered topics in which questions is going to be asked.
- The Old Question Papers is helps to understand the Paper Scenario of Easy, Moderate and difficult level of questions.
- The Paper 1 is divided in the three parts as General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General engineering subjects.
- So the SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil is used to solve these three parts as separately and helps to estimation question asked of the individually topic of each subjects.
- The SSC Junior Engineer Civil Old Question Papers is also helps to making the Time Managements.
- Candidates must be solved a lots of Previous year papers, Practice Papers, Mock Test and Model Papers to understand the paper difficult level.
- It is also helps to find out the importance and marks weightage of each topic of syllabus.
- These Papers is very important to self assessment.
- Candidates can find their weakness and strength as topic and subjects wise and need more focus on week topics.
- Candidates can solve the Last Year Papers as Subject wise and Whole exam paper as provided below.
- Candidates must be honest to solving the Previous Year Papers/Mock test Papers to evaluate their performance.
- Some time there are repetitions of questions as last year examination so it is more beneficial of candidates.
SSC JE Last Year Papers Civil (Pre & Mains)
Now we have provide the importance of the SSC JE Pre and Main Old Question Papers in the aspects of Examination. The SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil are as alike of the real exam but not exact. Bu these SSC JE Exam Last 10 Years Papers for Civil Engineering is very good helpful to crack the Exam easily. Every aspirants who are going to appear in the upcoming Junior Engineer exam must be solve the Old Papers, Mock Test Papers Sample/Model Papers before appearing the main examination. We have provid the download link for each last year SSC Junior Engineer Civil Previous Question Paper PDF.
All the candidates can check and download the SSC JE Question Paper Civil in both Hindi and English Languages as given below link. After getting these papers as subject wise candidates practice a lot and find their weak topics and improve your performance regularly. As much you practice you have more chance to get through examination easily. To make your preparation efficient we have divided the SSC JE Previous Year Papers Civil Paper 1 & 2 as Subject, Date, Shift and Year wise so you can easily download it. We are here also providing the Solution and Answer key of each paper set along with it.
SSC JE Selection Procedure
The Staff Selection Commission has been proposed the detailed SSC JE 2018 Selection criteria. Now the Examination are going to be conduct through following pattern as.
Paper-1:– Objective Type Computer Based Written Exam
Paper-2:– Descriptive Type Written Exam(Conventional Type)
All the Candidates who have successfully qualified the SSC JE Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination the commission will be released the final merit list for the selected candidates as per the candidates obtained marks and post preference order as they indicated in the application form. Thereafter the Commission will conduct document verification process fro the appointment
All the aspirants need to keep in touch with SSC JE Exam Preparation Guide Team to get most recent Updates and News regarding Junior Engineer Examination.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If any aspirants have Queries/Doubts then ask freely with our Exam Expert Guidance team as given below comment box. We will assist you as soon as possible.”