SSC JE Application Form 2017
Now Finally after a long wait the Staff Selection Commission has been released the Official Notification for the recruitment of the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surviving & Contract) Examination. So all the candidates who are thinking to appear in the JEN Exam this now must be go through the official notification regarding that. The Commission is inviting SSC JE Application Form to the recruitment. So all the interested candidates may apply for the said post.
Click here to apply SSC JE Registration Link :-21 Oct to 24 Nov 2017
All the candidates are suggested to apply for the SSC Junior Engineer Application Form Online at prescribed Schedule and Date. The Commission is finalised the starting and closing date for registration as abovementioned. So applicants must be download and check the all eligibility criteria before apply for the examination. The Candidates must be satisfy the Age Limit, Education Qualification Standards as per the fixed by the commission. So now its time to apply for the Registration as given link below.
SSC Junior Engineer Application Form
The Staff Selection commission has been announced the SSC JE Application From 2017 date and time. So candidates must be go to ssconline nic web portal and apply for it before due date has. The Application For is submitted online. It will not be sent by post. The Offline Mode or other mode sent Registration Form will not be accepted at any condition. So applicants hurry up and apply for SSC JE Exam.
Application Form Fees:– Only 100/- Rupees. The Women, SC, ST, PH, Ex.S candidates are exempted to paying the application fees.
SSC JE Exam Important Dates
The Commission has finalised the tentative Schedule and dates for the Recruitment of the said Examination. The Final Exam Dates for various events are fixed as per the given below table.
|Notification Announced||21 October 2017|
|Application Form Start Date||21 October 2017|
|Application Form Closing Date||17 November 2017|
|SSC JE Admit Card Paper 1 Exam||December 2017|
|SSC JE Exam Date Paper 1||05 January to 08 January 2018|
|Paper 1 Result Declare||March 2018|
|SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Date||May/June 2018|
|SSC JE Final Result||September/October 2018|
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The SSC Junior Engineer Registration Form is apply only online at official website.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying.
- All the candidates must be download and check the Official notification for the ensuring the all eligibility criteria regarding examinations.
- Candidates those satisfying the Age Limit, Educational Qualification Criteria are eligible to apply for Application Form.
- The Application Form would be submitted by individual candidates at only ONLINE.
- There are two parts for Application Form, In Part I candidates fill the basic details such as Name, Father’s & Mother’s Name, DOB, Educational Qualification Details, and other information required.
- The Paper II of registration the applicants uploaded the requisite documents such as Photograph and Signature in only prescribed format.
- The Candidates are required to fill his/her Application Form, name of post for which he/she would like to be considered for final allotment in order of preferences in case he/she is recommended by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates may note that Post Preference order options once exercised are final and no change will be allowed under any circumstance.
- Candidates are advised to avoid the submitting multiple Registration Form otherwise the commission would take a strict action.
- All the candidates who are not exempted from fees must be pay the online application form fees.
- Candidate should submit the Registration Form final, a page with Registration ID and password will appear, so not down it for further use.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
- The Only Single Application Form be submitted for the Paper 1 and 2 examination.
- Take a printout of the final submitted SSC JE Application Form 2017 for future reference.
SSC Junior Engineer Registration Link
The Commission is inviting online SSC JE Application Form to fill up the post of Junior Engineer. So all the candidates who has satisfied the eligibility candidates must be applied from 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017 (upto 5.00 PM) at ssconline web portal. After due date there will be no Application form considered. So candidates is necessary to apply online application form to show your candidates for the examination. Here are some easy steps to apply for the online registration form as followed below.
How to apply SSC JE Online Application Form
- Firstly applicants visit at official website of the commission.
- Now click on Apply navigation Tab.
- Click on JE Exam Link.
- Now Click on SSC JE Application Form 2017 online Link.
- You will redirected on the SS Official Online Application web portal page.
- Now Register and get the unique Registration User ID and Password and Login to apply.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly.
- Upload the requisite documents carefully.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Submit it final and not down the Application Form ID and Password for further login.
- Take a printout of this final submitted application form for future reference.
The candidates are further advised to keep in touch with SSC JE Exam Preparation Guide team to get latest updates and news and Preparation Study Materials and Daily Practice Model papers.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
If candidates have more queries or doubts regarding the same then ask freely to our expert team to participating in the discussion as given below comment box.