SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018
Check SSC GD Constable Syllabus:- The Staff Selection Commission is going to held the SSC GD 2018 Written Examination Paper 1 for the recruitment of the post of Constable in the several Armed Forces as CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB, ITBP, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The Commission is also conducting the Physical/Medical Test for the said exam. The Official Notification for the said examination has released and the Online application Form has also submitted by the eligible candidates. Now all the candidates are preparing hard to get through this examination. So we are here providing the SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam pattern to help in the preparation for PST/PET and Written Exam.
The Commission has been finalized the GD Constable Written Exam Date, So all the candidates must be aware to GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern to enhance your preparation as detailed below!!! Check Now !!!
SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam Date:- 13th June to 07 July 2018
The applicants must be go through the official detailed SSC GD Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern before appearing in the examination. A smart aspirants always aware to the the Exam Scheme of the their particular examination. The SSC GD Exam is held in the four stages such as Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination etc. Candidates must be know the Topic wise SSC GD Constable Syllabus for the PST/PET and Tier 1 and Medical exam before making their exam preparation strategy. So we are here discussing the Syllabus of each and every parts of the examination in details wise as below.
What is SSC GD Syllabus ?
The detailed SSC GD Syllabus for the Constable exam is disclosed by the commission. So all the aspirants must be take the review of the Syllabus of the written Examination of each subject as topic wise. So we are here discussing all the topic wise Syllabus of General intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge and Awareness, English & Hindi and Elementary Mathematics part. Therefore now candidates make their exam preparation strategy to knowing the SSC GD Constable Syllabus Physical/Medical Test as described below.
What is SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern ?
Before appearing the Examination the candidates must know the SSC GD Exam Pattern for the every stage of exam. The Exam Pattern helps to make the exam preparation plan and also help in time managements. So all the candidates take a look of detailed Exam Scheme of PST/PET Exam, Written Exam and Medical Test etc. The Detailed Exam Pattern & SSC GD Constable Syllabus for Written Paper of the each and every part of examinations as followed below.
SSC GD PST/PET Exam Pattern
All the candidates who had applied successfully for the SSC Constable GD recruitment and eligible will be called to appear in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test at places. The PET/PST Exam Centers would be finalized by the Commission. Here is the detailed SSC GD Physical Test Pattern as:
Physical Standards Test (PST):–
The following Physical standards will laid down by the candidates for Height, Chest and Weight for Male and Female Candidates separately.
For Males : 170 cms.
For Females : 157 cms.
For males only – Unexpanded : 80 cms.
Expanded : Min expansion 5 cms.
Weight: For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
Relaxations:- The Relaxation is Physical Standards for Male and Female candidates is exempted for some criteria as mentioned below.
- Minimum Heights For candidates of the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates of the State of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir will be 165 cms for males and 155 cms for females and Scheduled Tribes (ST) is 162.5 cms for males and 150 cms for females
- Minimum Heights for Aspirants resides in the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts will be 162.5 cms for males and 152.5 cms for females for the candidates hailing.
- The Minimum Heights for candidates belonging to ST of North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts will be 160 cms for males and 147.5 cms for females.
- Minimum chest for male candidates hailing in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates resides in the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir will be 78 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion). The minimum chest stndards criteria for all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 76 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion)
- The Minimum Chect need for North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) will be 77 cms unexpanded (with minimum 5 cms expansion).
Note:- The candidates who are seeking the above mentioned Height and Chest relaxation is required to submit the requisite documents as asking by the commission in any stage of requirement. Failure to do so will be debarred from the said examinations.
Physical Endurance Test (PET) Pattern:
All the Candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by bio-metric identification & screening of testimonials and thereon chest and weight measurements by a specific board of the recommended commission itself. The SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018 is discussed below.
|Race||5 KMs in 24 Minutes||1.6 KMs in 8 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
|Race||1 Mile in 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
- If any Female candidates have Pregnancy at the time of PET will be disqualified and rejected at this stage for further recruitment.
- The PET Exam for Ex-Servicemen is exempted. They will directly appear in the Written and Medical test further.
SSC GD Written Exam Pattern
The Commission will conduct an online Computer Based Written examination Tier 1 for those candidates who have qualified the PST/PET test only. The Written Exam will consist of the following pattern.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC Constable GD Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission has been notified the tentative SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018 for the Paper 1 written Exam for the said recruitment. So all the candidates must be know the subject wise and topic wise syllabus for the all part of the examination. The detailed wise syllabus for the concerned exam as below.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:– This part is tested the Analytical aptitude and ability of a candidates. This component may include questions on the following topics such as
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:– The Questions in GK and GS sections is asked to test the knowledge of the candidates about general awareness, current events and scientific aspects of India and Its Neighboring Country the such topics below listed.
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
Elementary Mathematics:– This SSC GD Constable Syllabus Maths Subject Paper includes the question in the following topics such as
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Spot The Error
- Spelling Check
- Mis-Spelt Words Detecting
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Sentences Improvement
- Active/Passive Voice
- Direct/Indirect Speech (Narration)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Cloze Test
- Comprehension Passage etc.
Hindi:– मुहावरे और वाक्यांश, वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, एकवचन एवं बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, शब्द प्रतिस्थापन (अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द), कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, सर्वनाम, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
SSC GD Medical Exam Pattern
This is the third stage of SSC Constable GD Exam 2018 recruitment. All the candidates who have qualified the written and PST/PET Exam would undergo this Medical test. The selected candidates will be medically examined by the medical boards constituted by the CAPFs.
Visual Acuity Unaided
Uncorrected Visual Acuity
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
of any kind is not
permitted even by glasses.
|CP-III BY ISIHARA||-In right handed person,
the Right eye is
better eye and vice versa.
-Binocular vision is required.
So now all the candidates have known the detailed SSC GD Constable Syllabus for the all Tier 1, 2, 3 examination. We have discussed the Physical Test, Written Exam and Medical Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus in details. So the applicants must be make their exam Preparation strategy and get through this exam easily.
SSC GD Constable Exam Syllabus and Pattern
The Commission has been proposed the tentative SSC GD Constable Syllabus Written 2018 and Exam scheme for all stages of the recruitment. Now the candidates must be kick start their exam preparation for the Physical/medical and Written test without delaying any moment. The Candidates can prepare very well and get good score in examination. Candidates should covered each and every topic of syllabus while preparing and must solved a lot of previous year exam papers for the evaluation their exam preparation.
SSC GD Expected Cut Off Marks 2018:- Check Here
SSC GD Constable 2018 Vacancy Notification:- Download Here
What is Selection Procedure ?
After qualifying the Physical Test, Written Exam and Medical the commission would be prepared final Merit list of selected candidates on the basis of the following criteria:
- The Final Selection will be based on the final merit list of candidates category-wise and state-wise without making any force allocation. The Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be declared by them.
- The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under :
General and Ex-servicemen:– 35%
- Allocation of Seat of the post is done by only MHA/CRPF on the basis of merit list.
Get SSC GD Constable Previous Year Papers [Solved]:- Download Here
SSC GD Exam Date 2018 Out :- Check Here
All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with SSC GD Online Preparation Guide team to get latest news and updates regarding SSC GD Examination. We are here delivering the Best Exam Preparation Study material and Daily Practice Papers for the comprehensive preparation.
Latest SSC GD Constable Notification:- Check here
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If any aspirants want to confess query/doubts then keep posted in the below comment box. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”