SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting the Online Application Form for the recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD). So all the candidates are informed that they must go through the detailed SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria for the Age Limit, Education Qualification, PST/PET and Medical Test Standards etc before apply for the exam. The said exam is for the 65000 posts of Constable Ground Duty in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles etc. After satisfying the all criteria for the said norms the interested applicants must be apply before due date has over.
SSC GD Constable Application Form Start Date:- April 2018
The Candidates are advised to check the all the desirable and essential SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Physical Test and Written Examination. It is mandatory to full fill the all necessary Eligibility norms for each and every candidates to appear in the examination. The Provisional candidature will be issued on the basis of the provided all the information at time of registration. The Candidates are suggested not to provide wrong information at any stage of examination regarding SSC GD Eligibility Criteria 2018 otherwise application form will be cancelled.
What is SSC GD Eligibility Criteria ?
The Commission has notified the apply for online application for SSC GD Exam 2018. Now all the candidates are excited for it. So we are here ensure all the applicants that they must go through the detailed SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria before going for apply. The detailed Eligibility Criteria for Male and Female Candidates regarding Age Limit, Physical Endurance Test/Physical Standard Test, Medical Test and Education Qualification as rendered below. So applicants must be read it carefully and satisfied all the criteria. If any any candidates falsely provided the information then her/him registration will cancelled.
The Constable GD Eligibility Criteria is satisfied first to each and every applicants as prescribed by the commission. Candidates who are seeking any type of exemption eligibility then provide the requisite documents in original as per asking by the commission. All the aspirants are advised that the Eligibility norms fixed by the commission must be fulfilled at every level. We are here discussing the details Age Limit, Education Qualification and many more required Eligibility Norms.
SSC GD Constable Age Limit
The Commission has fixed the SSC GD Age Limit for the recruitment. Now all the candidates who are willing to apply then must be satisfy the following Age Limit Criteria. The Candidates who are seeking Age Relaxation must be provide the required documents in the prescribed format of the commission specified for SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Age Limit:– The candidates must have 18 years old and not more than 23 years old. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Government’s orders age bellowed.
The Category wise SSC Constable GD Age relaxation is given below to different category of eligible candidates, it is applicable on the date of reckoning:
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved / General)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Ex-Servicemen ( OBC )||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST )||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989. (Unreserved )||5 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989. (OBC )||8 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989. (SC/ST)||10 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 years|
What is SSC GD Education Qualification ?
Education Qualification:– The Candidates must have passed minimum the Matriculation (10th) or Xth class pass from a recognized board/university.
SSC GD Constable PST/PET Criteria
All candidates applied for the SSC GD 2018 Recruitment are eligible to appear in Physical Standard and Efficiency Test primarily. The Physical Test Exam Centers is notified by the commission. The Candidates must have satisfied the following SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria for the Pre exam test.
Physical Standards:– The Candidates must have laid down the following PST/PET Criteria for the post of Constable are.
For Males : 170 cms.
For Females : 157 cms.
For males only – Unexpanded : 80 cms.
Expanded : Min expansion 5 cms.
Weight: For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Relaxation:- The Commission has been relaxed the Physical Standards for some region candidates. The candidates will have to submit the proper document for asking the following relaxation in physical.
- The Minimum Height for candidates belonging to the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and Canddiates of the State of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir will be 165 cms for males and 155 cms for females and Scheduled Tribes (ST) will be 162.5 cms for males and 150 cms for females
- The minimum height for candidates belonging to the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Divisions of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the “Mouzas” Sub-Division of these districts will be 162.5 cms for males and 152.5 cms for females for the candidates hailing
- The minimum height for candidates of ST residing in the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected districts will be 160 cms for males and 147.5 cms for females.
- The minimum chest requirement for male candidates belonging to the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir will be 78 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion). The minimum chest Criteria for all male candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be 76 cms (minimum 5 cms expansion)
- The Minimum Chect criteria for North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura and Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) will be 77 cms unexpanded (with minimum 5 cms expansion).
*Relaxation is permissible in the Physical standard as per the rules.
Check SSC GD Notification 2018:- Download Here
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern (PET):
All the candidates who have cleared the PST Test will undergo for the PET (Race), bio metric identification & screening of testimonials and thereafter chest and weight measurements etc decided by the Board. Here is the following SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria for PET follows:
|For Male candidates||For Female candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 minutes.||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes|
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
|Race||1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes||800 meters in 4 minutes|
- The female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PET Exam would be disqualified and her candidature will be rejected for the said exam.
- The Ex.Servicemen candidates will not required to appear in the PET Test.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam Online Apply
The desirable and essential SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018 has been disclosed by the commission. So now all the interested applicants must go through the aforementioned Age Limit, EQ and Physical Standard Test Criteria for Male and Female Candidates. We have discussed all the possible aspects for the SSC GD Exam. Now aspirants apply for the examination at ssconline nic as followed steps.
SSC GD Application Form 2018 Apply:- Link Here
Get SSC GD Previous Question Papers:- Check Here
How To Apply SSC GD 2018 Online
- Firstly all the candidates must visit the official website of SSC Online.
- Now click on the Apply Link.
- Click on Download SSC Constable GD Notification 2018 link.
- Read the instructions carefully and go to apply link.
- Candidates must satisfy the SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria and apply.
- Now fill the Required details properly and correctly.
- Upload the requisite documents as per the required format.
- Pay the Application Form Fees if it is required.
- Submit the duly filled online Application Form.
- Take a printout of the online submitted Registration form for future reference.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Exam Date:- Check Here
Get SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2018:- Check Here
The SSC GD Preparation Guide team is always with the aspirants to provide the latest updates and news regarding SSC GD Exam and help to them in Exam Preparation. So keep in touch with us for daily updates.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any query regarding the same provide us to below comment box. We will assist you as soon as possible.”