SSC GD Constable Application Form 2017
The Finally a long wait is over and the Staff Selection is going to invite the SSC GD Constable Application form for the recruitment of the 57000 Post (Expected) of Constable in the BSF, CISF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, NIA, SSB and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles etc. So now it’s very good opportunity to all the applicants who are willing to join the SSC GD Constable Bharti job posts. All the candidates who are going to apply are informed that they must be ensured the desirable and essential Eligibility criteria.
The SSC GD Constable Online Application Form is inviting from 23 December 2017. The Last Date To apply is 23 January 2018, So eligible and interested candidates must be applied before Closing Date !!!Hurry Up!!!
SSC GD Application Form Last Date:- 23 January 2018
The Commission has notified for the SSC GD Exam Registration. The Recruitment Process will consist of various stages as Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination etc. So before appear in the examination candidates must have apply for SSC GD Application Form to show their candidature. THe Application form will be invited at Online mode except some region is whether applicable to apply online or offline. Candidates must be applied before due date has over.
SSC GD Application Form
All the candidates those satisfied the Eligibility Criteria as prescribed by the commission are eligible to apply for the SSC GD Constable Application Form. The applicants must go through the Official notification for the said examination before applying. The facility of submitting online applications form is available on official website. candidates must fill the required details carefully and correctly. If any candidate has found in involving fraudulently at any stage of recruitment then her/him candidature will cancelled. The Commission has been notified the Registration start and closing date to apply.
Application Fees:– Rs. 50/ rupees should be paid through CRF stamps for off line application or SBI Challan or online payment through SBI Challan/Net banking/credit/debit cards in the case of online application. All Women, ST, SC, Ex.S are exempted to paying fees.
SSC GD Constable Exam Important Dates
The SSC has been also released the tentative Schedule and Dates of various events as followed below.
|Notification Date||23 December 2017|
|SSC GD Application Form Date||23 December 2017|
|Last Date For Apply||23 January 2018|
|PST/PET Admit Card||Marc/April|
|Result of PST/PET||Update Soon|
|Admit card For Written Exam||June 2018|
|Written Exam Date||18 to 28 June 2018|
|SSC GD Constable Result||August 2018|
|Medical Test Exam Date||Update Soon|
|SSC GD Constable Final Result||Update Soon|
These are the tentative dates of each stage of examinations. The commission has reserved rights to change the schedule and dates at any stage will notify officially.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Staff Selection Commission has advertised the recruitment of GD Constable as Male and Female in the various armed Forces.
- Now all the candidates can Apply the Online Application Form for the said examination within the proposed date and time.
- Before applying the applicants must be go through the official notification for the online payment/submission of application Form Process.
- Candidates are advised to submit the only single SSC GD Constable Application Form at online.
- Candidates are advised to read the carefully the requirements of Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying.
- All the candidates should apply individually after registration at officially website.
- The SSC GD Registration Form takes in the two parts, firstly fill the basic details and secondly upload the required documents like as Signature and Photograph.
- Candidates must kept the Registration ID and Password to be safe for further reference.
- All the details should be fill correctly and documents uploaded as prescribed format only.
- Take a print out of the final submitted Application Form and they are NOT required to submit it at commission offices.
- Do not apply multiple Application form. Incomplete and after due date has passed Registration form will not accept at any circumstances.
- The Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS/email to candidates applying online, regarding successful completion of registration of online application.
SSC GD Registration Apply Link
The Commission has notified the date and time for online and offline SSC GD Constable Application Form both. So all the candidates must be submitted the Application form after satisfying the Eligibility Criteria within the time limit. The Application Form will be accepted only online mode except some region specified. We are here also providing a direct link to apply for the said examination. For the PST/PET, Written Examinations, Medical Test only single application form is applied. Here are some easy steps to Registration online as followed below.
How to apply SSC GD Constable Application Form Online
- Firstly applicants visit at official website.
- Now go to Apply navigation Tab.
- Click on the GD Constable link.
- Now Click on the SSC GD Constable Application Form Link Online.
- You will redirect on the SSC GD Online Apply page.
- Fill the registration Details carefully and upload the requisite documents.
- Now pay the fees through online.
- Finally submit the registration form.
- Take a printout of this duly filled form for future reference.
The SSC GD Preparation Guide team is always with to provide the latest updates and news about SSC GD Exams. So keep in touch to get Exam Preparation Tips, Previous year Papers, Mock Test Papers, Study materials and many more.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If any applicants have faced the problem for the same then put the queries/doubts in the comment box below. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”