SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1
Finally the most crucial time has come to your door that the SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 Exam is ready to set release online by the Staff Selection Commission. The Commission has been conducted the open competitive written exam for the recruitment of the Post of Combined Graduate Level at online. The SSC CGL 2018 Pre Exam is held on 25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 on online computer based exam mode at various exam center. The CGLE is organised at various exam centers in the multiple shift a day. Now after all of the two month hassle the commission is going to release the final result of the qualified candidates.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2018 Date:- October 2018
The Combine Graduate Level Exam 2018 Tier 1 is concluded for all the aspirants who have applied successfully before the closing date of application form. The Commission has already release the officially SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2018 to check your score. All the candidates has been checked and cross verified the answer sheet solution by using the candidates response sheet. Now the commission is going to announce the SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 With Marks Name Wise on the basis of the final answer key is released now. All the candidates can check and download their marks by using the same credential used in the examination.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2018 with Marks
The Staff Selection Commission earlier notified the official recruitment notification for the various posts which is going to recruit through the CGLE 2018. The Pre exam is held as per the official schedule and dates is the three shifts of the Morning, Afternoon and Evening shift wise at all the exam centres. After getting the official Answer Key set for all the candidates the commission is fixed the Cut Off Marks as per the category wise to declare the list of qualified candidates. After scrutinize all the aspects the commission is finally releasing the SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 exam on the basis of Official Cut Off fixed.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 with marks would be available at official Website.
- The Commission will release the List of qualified candidates to be appear in the Tier 2 exam and further Tier 3 and 4 examination.
- There will also available Qualified candidates Marks list for Tier 1 Exam of the Post of AAO, Statistics and Other Post wise candidates.
- The Commission has been fixed the SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks for the post of AAO, Statistics, and Other Posts separately to be qualified.
- Candidates can check their Result by using the Roll No, Registration No, Name wise from ssc online nic the given below Result PDF List.
- All the Candidates who have Qualified for the Tier II Exam Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 is listed in their respective result pdf list.
- Candidates must be careful while checking their SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 with Marks of the Pre exam to be appear in the Main exam as per their respective posts.
- Candidates must be take a printout of this final Result for future reference.
- If Candidates have discrepancy in the result then immediately contact to concern regional HQ offices for your Query.
SSC CGL Merit List 2018 Check
All the candidates who have qualified for Tier 2 Exam by checking the SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 are provided the merit list order as per their Marks obtained in the examination. Candidates can check their SSC CGL Merit List Name Wise Order by using the roll No, Registration No. as same used in the examination. All the qualified candidates will now appear in the Main Examination. The Main Exam Tier II will be held as per the schedule and date proposed by the commission. The Commission will be provide the Marks of candidates as per their region wise of NR, CR, MPR, KKR, ER, NWR, NER, SR separate list. Here is the direct link to check and download the Result and Marks of the candidates below.
SSC CGL 2018 Result Tier 1
The SSC CGL 2018 Result Tier 1 exam is held online on computer based mode. The Pre Examination consist of Objective type Multiple Questions of the subject of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension. There was total 100 no. of question were asked in the mentioned subjects each having 25 question separately. The Preliminary Paper was 200 marks of the total. There were also 0.25 marks of the negative marking for each wrong answer. The candidates will be qualified in Tier 1 exam according to the cumulative Cut Marks of the whole paper. There will be no Sectional Cut of the each part of subjects. Here is the simple steps to check SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 Name Wise exam as followed below.
How to Check SSC CGL Result 2018 Pre (Tier-I) Online
- Visit at official Website.
- Now Go to Result Tab.
- Click on the CGL Exam link.
- Now Click on the SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 List PDF Link.
- Download the Result PDF List.
- Check Your Roll No, Name and Registration no in the List.
- Take a printout of the Result for future reference.
All the candidates can check the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Preparation Guide by the expert faculty of subject wise. We are here also providing the latest Study Materials and Notes, Previous Year Question Paper, Mock Test, Sample/Model Practice Paper for the better exam preparation.
What To Do After Checking SSC CGL Result Tier 1 2018 Online
Now the aspirants have long wait is over and get their SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier 1 for all the candidates who have appeared in the preliminary exams. The candidates who had appeared in the CBT Exam is now get also their Result Marks with Merit List Order. The Commission has been shortlisted candidates on their post preference order. So check the Above the SSC Tier 1 Result 2018 List with candidates info. The candidates who have shortlisted for the Tier 2 Exam have prepared very well and appeared in the Main examinations later. For more updates kindly keep checking here regularly.
Click Here for Official Website:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If any candidates have doubt/Query regrading the CGL Result then put your query in the below discuss box. Our Expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”