SSC MTS Syllabus 2018
The Staff Selection commission is notified about the SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 to help in exam preparation. The Smart and serious candidates always aware about the Exam Pattern and syllabus in advance. So we are here providing the detailed Syllabus for Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam. Candidates must be go through the detailed Syllabus before going to appear in examination.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date Announce :- 28th January 2018
Candidates have need of the study material with help of it they can get idea for on which topics question will asks in the exam. The MTS Syllabus and Exam Scheme is always helps to get ahead in the examination to candidates. The Commission is release the SSC MTS 2018 Notification for the recruitment with the detailed Syllabus and Exam Scheme. The candidates can download SSC MTS Exam Pattern in pdf format from here at given below.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
The Commission is going to held the Multitasking Staff Exam with the Exam scheme is announced. The Examination is going to held at all over the country. All the candidates must be know the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern before appearing in the examination. We are here discussing the details SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Scheme for both Paper 1 and 2 to give the overview to aspirants.
The SSC MTS Written Examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type as shown below:-
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Tier-1
|Subject||No. Of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours For General Candidates
2 Hours 40 Minutes For Visually Handicapped/Cerebral Palsy Candidates
- SSC MTS Paper I will be only objective type online written examination consist of multiple choice Question.
- The Questions will be both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Tier-2
|Maximum Marks||Time Duration For General Candidates||Time Duration For Visually Handicapped/Cerebral Palsy Candidates|
|Essay/Letter writing in English or Any Language Included In 8th Schedule Of The Constitution||50||30 Minutes||
- SSC MTS Paper II will be only descriptive written Exam in nature.
- This Paper will be based on Pen Paper Mode Exam at offline.
- The candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will be only of qualifying nature.
- The Paper 2 will be only for those candidates who have qualified Paper 1 Examination.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission organises the Multi-Tasking Staff Examination in the all over India at various examination centers. All examinations, wherever they are held, take place on the same dates and at the same (local) times in line with the published Exam Schedule. The Commission is finalised the tentative SSC MTS Syllabus for both Paper 1 and 2 examination. So here we are discussing the detailed Syllabus for subject Reasoning, Maths, English and General knowledge and awareness..
SSC MTS Syllabus Paper-I
The Paper-I is consist of these Four parts including
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- English Language
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal type. The test will include question on the following topics
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical Number series
- Non-verbal Series
- Arithmetical computation
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Following topics of quantitative aptitude as
- Number System
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
English Language: Syllabus of English Language comprises following topics
- Sentence structure/Correction
- Writing Ability
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling Check
- Reading Comprehension
General Awareness: Questions on this subject will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s for the following topic
- Current Affairs
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
SSC MTS Syllabus Paper-II
All the candidates who have qualified in Tier 1 exam are eligible to appear in the Tier 2 Exam. The Exam Pattern for the Tier 2 Paper is already discussed above. Now the candidates are to know the detailed SSC MTS Syllabus Paper 2 is to appear before start exam preparation.
- Paper-II will be descriptive type written exam in nature.
- The candidate will be required to write one short essay, application, letter writing in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- It is to test basic language skills of candidate’s educational qualification for the posts.
Now those candidates who are seeking their career in the SSC they are prepare well to get highest marks in the exam. So they should check the SSC MTS Syllabus 2018 before start the preparation. Now the candidates need to kick start their preparation after knowing the Syllabus and Exam Pattern very well discussed above. You can download the syllabus, Study material and exam pattern from this page. SSC also changes the syllabus timely, so check this page regular to get the latest updates.
The SSC Exam Preparation Guide Team is always provide the best study material for exam preparation. So candidates now can get the latest Study Material, Online Mock Test Paper, Practice Paper Daily to get subscribe the web portal.
For more details visit:– http://ssc.nic.in/
If candidates have any doubts than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts as soon as possible.