SSC MTS Job Profile 2018
The Staff Selection Commission has been issued SSC MTS Notification 2018 for the recruitment of the Multi Tasking Staff in various government Department and Ministries Offices. The said examination is to conduct for recruit the skillful and talented applicants of the prescribed post. The Commission is also notified the post details for which is going to held the SSC MTS Exam 2018. So the application form is now inviting to filled up the post of Multi Tasking Staff. So we are here discussing the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 as details wise below. The Candidates should have aware about the Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Post details, Department allocation etc by going through below this page.
SSC MTS Application Form 2018 Date:- 04 August 2018
SSC MTS 2018 Post Detials
This is very finest opportunity for all the candidates who are looking a reputed and highly salaried job in the government sector. Before applying the SSC MTS Post Preference Order 2018 the applicants must know about the various jobs providing by the said examination. There are several jobs like as a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali etc. So all the candidates who wants to know the SSC MTS Salary Structure, Job Location, Pay Grade, and Promotion etc. The staff Selection Commission is laid down all the details regarding the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 for Male and Female candidates vacancy also. So candidates need to read the official notification and apply online.
SSC MTS Job Profile Details
SSC MTS Exam is well known as Multitasking Staffs for 4th grade posts like Peon, Waterman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Gardener, Gatekeeper etc. According to SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission the Multi Tasking Staff are the part of a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. Before 6th Pay Commission they were part of group D service in central government. After 7th Pay Commission the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 are entitled for minimum salary is Rs. 18000/- and comes under the level of the following Pay Scale, Names of Posts, Classification, Pay Band and Grade Pay, etc. included in the Groups for this examination are followed:
Pay Band-II Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay-1800
- Junior Operator
SSC MTS Job Duties/Responsibility:– Here are Some Duty and responsibility set by the government for Multi Tasking Staff as following
- Physical Maintenance of records of Departments
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Circulating the files or documents from desk to desk or as departments
- Photocopying, sending of FAX and other work
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, including on computer
- Delivering of posts (outside the building)
- Watch & gateward duties
- Opening & closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms
- Dusting of furniture
- Cleaning of building, fixtures
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving license
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants
- Drink Water to all staff
- Operating the machinery or equipment assigned by the senior
- Any other work assigned by the superior
SSC MTS 2018 Salary Structure
The aspirants who are willing to join the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 are eagerly know the Salary structure of the posts. So we want to tell that the Salary structure are varying by different factors like as Job Location City, Job Post and Departments etc. So we are here discussing the detailed Salary structure of all posts as Basic, Allowances, Incentives and other pays as below.
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Note:– City X is a Metro city, Y is a State Capital city or equivalent of it and city Z is a normal city.
Now the candidates should have fill the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 Quora detials in the application form after know the criteria. The applicants is know very well for the SSC MTS Post Details and Department list, Promotion chances and salary etc. The Final allocation of department will be based on the merit list announced by the commission.
SSC MTS Promotion Details
SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 is lowest grade job in central government employees. The promotion Offer is given on the basis of their performance and eligibility criteria decided by the department in which they are posted. The MTS Staff is promoted in LDC or any same level of post if they found fit in the criteria of promotion. SSC MTS Departmental exams will be conducted every year so there is a chance of promotion But should wait for required seniority. However there are two type of promotion chances, Career Growth is available for the SSC MTS Promotion Process 2018 as below.
- Annual Increments:– The annual increments of the post wise is done at the end of every year at the rate of 3% of the salary as per the Government rules.
- Promotional Increments:– The Promotional Increments is done on the basis of the departmental competitive examinations. Every year the corresponding department conduct the examination to give the Opportunity to promote the higher post to their employee. So the Grade Pay and Pay Scale also chance as promotion one to another post. The Grade Pay of MTS Jobs increases with every promotion as per the following.
- 1st Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
- 2nd Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
- 3rd Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
- And so on up to Rs. 5400/-
SSC MTS Department List 2018
The Commission going to recruitment for the post of Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Post in various Miniseries and Offices. Now the the SSC MTS 2018 Notification PDF is released. The candidates are aware about the SSC MTS Job profile 2018 details. Commission is disclosed all of the Job details such as Salary, Promotion, Career growth etc. After know the Exam Pattern and Selection procedure the candidates should have applied for the said post before the last date. The detailed SSC MTS Department list is also announced ion which the selected candidates will post. So candidates should have decide their own SSC MTS Department Allocation Preference and fill at online registration form. The Final List of Department will be published here soon. So keep in touch with us.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Online Apply
The staff Selection Commission has been provide the SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 details and now invited the Online Form to appear in the Paper 1 exam. All the candidates who are ensure the all Eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Education Qualification etc and Apply Online before last date at ssconline.nic.in website. The Details of Jobs are offered in SSC MTS 2018 exam is overview have been provide above. Now the candidates should have ready their documents to apply online to following the below steps.
- Visit at official website.
- Download the official Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Read it carefully and assure all Eligibility Criteria required.
- Now click on the Apply link.
- Click on the Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical Exam 2018 Apply Online link.
- Fill the Part 1 Registration Form as Basic details and SSC MTS Job Profile 2018 Details.
- Now submit the required documents such as Photograph, Signature in Part 2 etc.
- Pay the Application Form Fees online.
- Now review your Online Form and submit it.
- Not down the Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Take a printout of this for further use.
SSC MTS Application Form 2018:- Apply Online
Now the Staff Selection Commission is invited the SSC MTS Application Form 2018 Online for the recruitment of the Post of various Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff. We have discussed the detailed of Job Profile, Work Profile, Duties and Responsibility, Salary, Promotion Details and Career Growth etc. So the candidates are requested to apply online for the post before due date and time by clicking below link.
The candidates are requested to connect with SSC Guide team to get latest updates and news for SSC MTS Examination and Study Preparation Notes & Tips as regularly.
Check SSC MTS 2018 Exam Updates:- Check Here
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website (CTRL+D):– www.sscguide.in
“If Aspirants have any doubt or queries then put the same in below discuss box. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to Share this at Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to help other aspirants.”