SSC MTS Job Profile
The Staff Selection Commission has been issued SSC MTS Notification for the recruitment of the Multi Tasking Staff in various government Department and Ministries Offices. The said examination is to conduct for recruit the skillful and talented applicants of the prescribed post. The Commission is also notified the post details for which is going to held the SSC MTS Exam 2018. So the application form is now inviting to filled up the post of Multi Tasking Staff. So we are here discussing the SSC MTS Job Profile as details wise below.
SSC MTS Application Form Date:- March/April 2018
This is very finest opportunity for all the candidates who are looking a reputed and highly salaried job in the government sector. Before applying the SSC MTS Post Preference Order the applicants must know about the various jobs providing by the said examination. There are several jobs like as a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali etc. So all the candidates who wants to know the salary structure, Job Location, Pay Grade, and Promotion etc.
SSC MTS Job Profile Details
SSC MTS Exam is well known as Multitasking Staffs for 4th grade posts like Peon, Waterman, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Gardener, Gatekeeper etc. According to 7th Pay Commission the MTS are the part of a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. Before 6th Pay Commission they were part of group D service in central government. After 7th Pay Commission the SSC MTS Job Profile are entitled for minimum salary is Rs. 18000/- and comes under the level of the following Pay Scale, Names of Posts, Classification, Pay Band and Grade Pay, etc. included in the Groups for this examination are followed:
Pay Band-II Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay-1800
- Junior Operator
Job Duties/Responsibility:– Here are Some responsibility set by the government for Multi Tasking Staff as following
- Physical Maintenance of records of Departments
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Circulating the files or documents from desk to desk or as departments
- Photocopying, sending of FAX and other work
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch, including on computer
- Delivering of posts (outside the building)
- Watch & gateward duties
- Opening & closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms
- Dusting of furniture
- Cleaning of building, fixtures
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving license
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants
- Drink Water to all staff
- Operating the machinery or equipment assigned by the senior
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority
SSC MTS Salary Structure
The aspirants who are willing to join the SSC MTS Job Profile are eagerly know the Salary structure of the posts. So we want to tell that the Salary structure are varying by different factors like as Job Location City, Job Post and Departments etc. So we are here discussing the detailed Salary structure of all posts as Basic, Allowances, Incentives and other pays as below.
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
Note:– City X is a Metro city, Y is a State Capital city or equivalent of it and city Z is a normal city.
SSC MTS Promotion Procedure Career Growth
SSC MTS job is lowest grade job in central government employees. The promotion Offer is given on the basis of their performance and eligibility criteria decided by the department in which they are posted. The MTS Staff is promoted in LDC or any same level of post if they found fit in the criteria of promotion. Departmental exams will be conducted every year so there is a chance of promotion But should wait for required seniority. However there are two type of promotion chances, Career Growth is available for the SSC MTS Job Profile as below.
- Annual Increments:– The annual increments of the post wise is done at the end of every year at the rate of 3% of the salary as per the Government rules.
- Promotional Increments:– The Promotional Increments is done on the basis of the departmental competitive examinations. Every year the corresponding department conduct the examination to give the Opportunity to promote the higher post to their employee. So the Grade Pay and Pay Scale also chance as promotion one to another post. The Grade Pay of MTS Jobs increases with every promotion as per the following.
- 1st Promotion: Rs. 1900/- after 3 years of service.
- 2nd Promotion: Rs. 2000/- after 3 years of service.
- 3rd Promotion: Rs. 2400/- after 5 years of service.
- And so on up to Rs. 5400/-
The candidates are requested to connect with www.sscguide.in team to get latest updates and news for SSC MTS Examination and Study Preparation Notes & Tips as regularly.
“If Aspirants have any doubt or queries then put the same in below discuss box. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”