SSC MTS Application Form 2018
It is bring to the notice of all the concerned that the the Staff Selection Commission is taking recruitment of the post of Multi Tasking Staff of various Central Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. So all the candidates is informed that the commission has been issued the Official Notification for the said Examination. The interested applicants who has satisfied the desirable eligibility criteria can apply for the SSC MTS Application Form 2018 from the given link below.
SSC MTS Application Form Date:- March/April 2018 (Expected)
The Staff Commission is inviting the Online Registration form for the said examination. The Candidates who are thinking to appear in the Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2018 must be ensure the all eligibility criteria such as age limit, Educational Qualification and others as per the commission decided. After satisfying the Eligibility norms the applicants go through the commission official website to apply for the same. The SSC MTS Registration Form is only accepted by the Online Mode.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Application Form
The Commission has advertised recruitment to Group C posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States/UTs for which Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification. Now the Commission is inviting the SSC MTS Application Form Online to show their candidature of applicants. Before Apply for the same the applicants are advised to go through detailed instructions contained in this notice which are also available on the websites of the commission as well as given link below. All the eligible and interested candidates must be applied before the due date has over.
Application Form Fees: is Rs. 100 for All applicants. All Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex.S are exempted from paying the fees.
SSC MTS 2018 Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission Has been finalised the tentative Exam Schedule and dates for the various events of SSC MTS Exam 2018 as per the followed below.
|Notification Date||March 2018|
|Application Form Date||March 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration||April 2018|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Tier 1||June 2018|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date||July/August 2018|
|Result Paper I||October 2018|
|SSC MTS Paper II Exam Date||December 2018|
|SSC MTS Final Result Declare||To be intimated Later|
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The SSC MTS Application Form 2018 is available at online only commission official website.
- Candidate may note that only online applications Form will be accepted. It will not be send by Post or any other mode.
- The Registration would be done at individually by each and every applicants.
- Before Apply for Multi Tasking Staff Application Form the aspirants must be go through the official Notification to know the Apply process etc.
- The Candidates must be satisfied the Age Limit, Educational Qualification Criteria for the suitable post.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or wrong any material information while filling in the application form.
- Only single Registration Form should be submitted for the both Paper 1 and 2. Avoid to submitting multiple Application Form if such candidates are found then strict action would be taken against him/her.
- The Candidates are register at only once and get Registration ID and Password for the examination. IT should be kept safely so that it can be used for further reference.
- Candidates must fill the online Application form and submit it before the due date and time is over. After closing date submitted Registration form will not entertain at any circumstance.
- The Registration Form contain two parts, Part 1 should be filled by the basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Age and other related information. Part 2 is for the uploading documents like Signature, Photograph in valid format.
- After Filling both part a candidates must be paid the Application Form Fees if is applicable.
- Incomplete or without paying fees Registration Form will not be accepted at any condition.
- The applicants take a printout of the final submitted SSC MTS Registration Form for future use.
SSC MTS Registration Form link
The Commission has notified a simplified format for the online application procedure as prescribed abovementioed. So now all the candidates who are willing to appear in the SSC MTS 2018 Exam can apply for the registration. The SSC MTS Application Form is only submitted by Online at official website. We are also here providing a direct link to apply for the Registration. For The Tier 1 and 2 only a single application form is invited. There will not submitted the separate application form for Paper 1 and 2. Here are easy steps to apply for the Registration.
How to apply for the SSC MTS Application Form online
- Firstly candidates visit at official website.
- Now got to Apply navigation link.
- Navigate at MTS Examination link.
- Now Click on SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Application Form 2018 link.
- Fill the required information carefully and correctly.
- Submit the final filled application form.
- Now take a printout of this duly filled form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
The www.sscguide.in team is always with you to help to provided the most recent updates and news regarding SSC Examinations. So keep in touch with us.
Click here to more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any query then you can ask freely by commenting below box. Our Expert team is always available to assist you.”