SSC JHT Application Form 2018
The Official SSC JHT Notification 2018 to the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak is going to release by the Commission. So all the candidates who are willing to apply for the said examination are ready to registration. The staff selection commission is notified the SSC JHT Application Form 2018 date and Process. So all the applicants must be aware about the when the Registration would start for the Junior Hindi Translator Examination. There will be only single Registration form fill by individual candidates for Both Paper 1 & 2 exam.
SSC JHT 2018 Application Form Date:- 03 March 2018
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Apply Online
Before appearing in examination all the aspirants must go under the process of registration SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Apply online. All the Candidate must be ensure the SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Work experience etc. After satisfying all these norms candidates go to the online apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2018. The detailed process for registration and required documents details as given below. All the candidates must submitted the Application form at only ssconline.nic.in website. It will not be sent by Post or other mode. The Commission has be scraped the Offline mode registration except some regions. Check the details at given below.
SSC JHT 2018 Application Form
The enrollment of candidates for SSC JHT 2018 Exam is done by online through Application Form. Before apply online the candidates should ensure the required eligibility specification. At time of applying Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application. All the details must be fill correct and valid. The details you filled at time of online SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Date the commission will scrutinize it deeply. Candidates must be applied before closing date has over. All the candidates are mandatory to submit the Online Form before last date.
Application form fees: is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible to exempted from the paying of registration fees as per the extant of Governments.
Documents Required For SSC JHT Online Form 2018
Before applying the SSC JHT Application Form 2018 the candidates must keep these necessary document with them as given below in original as well as photocopy.
- Matriculation/Degree Certificate
- Cast Certificate for seeking reservation.
- Physical Disability & Age Relaxation Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Photo ID Proof
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
SSC JHT Exam 2018 Important Dates
The Staff selection Commission has been proposed the following tentative Schedule and date of various events of the part of recruitment.
|Notification Issue||03 March 2018|
|Application Form Start||03 March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||02 April 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Admit Card||May 2018|
|Paper I Exam Date||10th June 2018|
|SSC JHT Result Paper I||August 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper II Exam Date||September 2018|
|SSC JHT Final Result||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Document Verification Date||December 2018|
Important Instruction for Candidates
- The SSC JHT Application Form 2018 apply link would be available at official website timely.
- Before apply the candidates must be satisfying the prescribed essential and desirable eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, EQ, Work Experience.
- There will only single SSC JHT Online Form 2018 to be submitted for both Paper 1 and 2 Exam.
- The Registration will be done only through Online. Offline Mode or by Post sent application form will not accepted at any circumstances.
- Candidates keep ready the prerequisite necessary documents such as Age Proof, EQ and Work Experience Certificate.
- Only one SSC Translator Application Form 2018 submitted for the all posts and multiple application form would not be consider.
- Every candidates would be provide the unique Registration ID and Password for further use of examinations.
- It is highly advised that applicants must be avoid the submission of multiple SSC JHT 2018 Online Form at individually.
- Candidates must be carefully to filling the Application form because Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After Due date and incomplete Form will not be consider for your candidature as a applicants of SSC JHT 2018 Online Form.
- All the candidates are suggested to take a printout of this duly final submitted Registration form for further use.
SSC JHT 2018 Apply Online Registration Form
Without applying for SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Link there will not be entertained in examination to any candidates. So it is compulsory to apply registration for the participate in the Junior Hindi Translator examination of Tier 1 and Tier 2. We are here discussed all the requisite norms about registration form one by one. The mandatory field is essential to fill the correct details. The registration will be done in two parts of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Form 2018. Part One consist Application form details such as basic information and Job Post Preference Order and Part II will be applied for Uploading the Signature, Photograph and other required document. After it the Application fees must be pay if required.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2018 Apply
All the candidates who are thinking for the Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment notification is now out. So candidates should have not wait more and apply online for Translator Vacancy 2018. The Commission has been already notified that candidates must be filled the valid and correct information regarding candidature in SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam. The False or suppress any information will be cancelled the registration form at any stage. We are here providing the detailed Online Apply Process as step by step for SSC JHT 2018 Exam as followed below.
How to Apply for SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Online
- The candidates are required to go to the SSC official website.
- Now go to Apply Link.
- Now Choose the JHT Exam Form 2018 link Tab.
- Click on New Registration and fill the basic information and submit it.
- A unique Registration ID and Password will provide and not down it for further use.
- Now fill the further details such as required like Upload Photograph and Signature, Education Qualification details and Work experience details and others.
- Now pay the Application fees if are eligible using Net Banking Credit/Debit card Or by Bank Challan.
- All the process must be done within the due date has over.
- Now Submit it and take a printout of final submitted SSC JHT Application Form 2018 for future reference.
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC JHT 2018 Notification PDF for the inviting the online Form for the Post of Junior Hindi Translator. So the candidates are suggested to go through the detailed officail notification and ensure the SSC Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Education Qualification Experience etc before apply. Thereafter the candidates should have submit the SSC JHT Exam Form 2018 before closing date at online.
All the aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with SSC Translator 2018 Exam Preparation Tips team to know the latest updates and news regarding SSC ongoing and forthcoming Examination. We are here also sharing the important Study materials, Online Practice Question Papers regularly for the betterment of exam preparation.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website (CTRL+D):– www.sscguide.in
“If any applicant has query regarding the same then ask freely to put in comment box below. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”