SSC JHT Application Form 2018
The Official Notification to the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak is going to release by the Commission. So all the candidates who are willing to apply for the said examination are ready to registration. The staff selection commission is notified the SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Apply date and Process. So all the applicants must be aware about the when the Registration would start for the Junior Hindi Translator Examination.
SSC JHT Application Form Date:- January/February 2018 (Expected)
Before appearing in examination all the aspirants must go under the process of registration. All the Candidate must be ensure the Eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Work experience etc. After satisfying all these norms candidates go to the online apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2018. The detailed process for registration and required documents details as given below. All the candidates must submitted the Application form at only only. It will not be sen by Post or other mode.
SSC JHT Application Form 2018 Link
The enrollment of candidates for SSC JHT Exam is done by online through Application Form. Before apply online the candidates should ensure the required eligibility specification. At time of applying Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application. All the details must be fill correct and valid. The details you filled at time of online SSC JHT Registration Form the commission will scrutinize it deeply. Candidates must be applied before closing date has over.
Application form fees: is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible to exempted from the paying of registration fees as per the extant opg Governments.
SSC JHT Exam 2018 Important Dates
The Staff selection Commission has been proposed the following tentative Schedule and date of various events of the part of recruitment.
|Notification Issue||January 2018|
|Application Form Start||January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Exam Admit Card||May 2018|
|Paper I Exam Date||June 2018|
|SSC JHT Result Paper I||August 2018|
|SSC JHT Paper II Exam Date||September 2018|
|SSC JHT Final Result||Oct/Nov 2018|
|Document Verification Date||December 2018|
Important Instruction for Candidates
- The SSC JHT Application Form apply link would be available at official website timely.
- Before apply the candidates must be satisfying the prescribed essential and desirable eligibility criteria.
- There will only single Online Application Form to be submitted for both Paper 1 and 2 Exam.
- The Registration will be done only through Online. Offline Mode or by Post sent application form will not accepted at any circumstances.
- Candidates keep ready the prerequisite necessary documents such as Age Proof, EQ and Work Experience Certificate.
- Only one Application Form submitted for the all posts and multiple application form would not be consider.
- Every candidates would be provide the unique Registration ID and Password for further use of examinations.
- It is highly advised that applicants must be avoid the submission of multiple Application form at individually.
- Candidates must be carefully to filling the Application form because Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After Due date and incomplete Form will not be consider for your candidature as a applicants of JHT.
- All the candidates are suggested to take a printout of this duly final submitted Registration form for further use.
SSC JHT Registration Form Apply
Without applying for SSC JHT Application Form there will not be entertained in examination to any candidates. So it is compulsory to apply registration for the participate in the Junior Hindi Translator examination of Tier 1 and Tier 2. We are here discussed all the requisite norms about registration form one by one. The mandatory field is essential to fill the correct details. The registration will be done in two parts. Part One consist Application form details such as basic information and Job Post Preference Order and Part II will be applied for Uploading the Signature, Photograph and other required document. After it the Application fees must be pay if required.
How to apply for SSC JHT Application Form Online
- The candidates are required to go to the SSC official website.
- Now go to Apply Link.
- Now Choose the JHT Application Form Tab.
- Click on SSC JHT Registration Link.
- Click on New Registration and fill the basic information and submit it.
- A unique Registration ID and Password will provide and not down it for further use.
- Now fill the further details such as required like Upload Photograph and Signature, Education Qualification details and Work experience details and others.
- Now pay the Application fees if are eligible using Net Banking Credit/Debit card Or by Bank Challan.
- All the process must be done within the due date has over.
- Now Submit it and take a printout of final submitted Application form for future reference.
All the aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with www.sscguide.in team to know the latest updates and news regarding SSC ongoing and forthcoming Examination.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If any applicant have query regarding the same then ask freely to put in comment box below. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”