Indian Polity and Civics Quiz
Dear Aspirants here is the today’ Indian Polity and Civics Quiz for all upcoming SSC, CDS, UPSC, Banking Examination to preparation so that you can get better score. We are are including the most important and exam oriented question in this Polity and Constitution Quiz. Candidates must be take these Quiz online and prepare for the exams. This Question answer Set is based on the purely current exam scenario and difficulty level.
1) Who was the President of the Constituent Assembly?
संविधान सभा के राष्ट्रपति कौन थे?
a) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
c) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
d) C. Rajagopalachari
2) The demand for the Constituent Assembly was put forward by the Indian National Congress in 1936 at its session held at :
संविधान सभा की मांग भारतीय राष्ट्रीय कांग्रेस द्वारा 1 9 36 में अपने सत्र में आयोजित की गई थी:
3) The Constituent Assembly arrived at decisions on the various provisions of the Constitution:
संविधान सभा संविधान के विभिन्न प्रावधानों पर निर्णय लेती है:
a) By a majority vote
b) By a two-thirds majority
c) By consensus
4) The most profound influence on the drafting of the Indian Constitution was exercised by the:
भारतीय संविधान के मसौदे पर सबसे गहरा प्रभाव का उपयोग किया गया था|
a) U.S. Constitution
b) British Constitution
c) Government of India Act, 1935
d) French ideals of Liberty and Fraternity
5) Match the following:
Committees of Constituent Assembly Chairmen
A. Drafting Committee 1. Vallabhbhai PateI
B. Committee on Fundamental and Minority Rights 2. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Union Constitution Committee 3. Kanhiyalal Munshi
D. Working Committee 4. B.R. Ambedkar A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 4 2 1 3
(c) 4 1 3 2
(d) 4 1 2 3
6) Which one of the following statements is correct?
निम्नलिखित में से कौन सी कथन सही है?
a) The Constituent Assembly of India was elected by the Provincial Assemblies in the year 1946
b) Jawaharlal Nehru, M.A. Jinnah and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel were members of the Constituent Assembly of India
c) The First Session of the Constituent Assembly of India was held in January, 1947
d) The Constitution of India was adopted on 26th January, 1950
7) Match the following:
निम्नलिखित मिलान करें
A. July 22, 1947 1. Adoption of National Song by the Constituent Assembly
B. January 24, 1950 2. Adoption of National Emblem by the Government
C. January 26, 1950 3. Adoption of National Calendar by the Government
D. March 22, 1957 4. Adoption of National Flag by the Constituent Assembly
A B C D
(a) 4 1 2 3
(b) 3 1 2 4
(c) 4 2 1 3
(d) 2 1 3 4
8) Which of the following is/are correctly matched?
निम्न में से कौन सा सही ढंग से मिलान किया गया है?
I. India’s National Song-Vande Mataram
II. India s National Flower-Rose
III. India’s National Animal-Tiger
IV. India’s National Bird-Eagle
(a) I and IV
(b) I, II and III
(c) II, III and IV
(d) I and III
9) The design of the National Flag was adopted by the Constitutent Assembly of India in:
राष्ट्रीय ध्वज का डिजाइन भारत की संविधान सभा द्वारा अपनाया गया था
(a) July, 1948
(b) July, 1950
(c) July, 1947
(d) August, 1947
10) Which of the following are the principal features of Government of India Act, 1919?
भारत सरकार अधिनियम 1919 की मुख्य विशेषताएं निम्न में से कौन सी हैं?
1. Introduction of dyarchy in the executive government of the provinces.
2. Introduction of separate communal electorate for Muslims.
3. Devolution of legislative authority by the Centre to the Provinces.
4. Expansion and reconstitution of Central and Provincial Legislatures.
(a) 1, 2 and 3
(b) 1, 2 and 4
(c) 2, 3 and 4
(d) 1, 3 and 4
The SSC Preparation Guide team is regularly updating the most important and previously asked Indian Polity and Civics Questions with solution to help in the exam preparation. Candidates must be solve these SSC Online Quiz based on the India and World Polity and constitutions also. We appreciate your opinion by comment below discuss box.
Check SSC Polity Quiz