Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Now we are here back with up with new most important and exam based Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz to test your exam preparation level. So aspirants just evaluate your score and analyze your exam preparation. Keep checking here regularly for more questionnaire.
1) Where was the proposal to Quit India Movement passed ?
2) Gandhiji’s “Dandi March” was related to which of the following movement ?
a) From Non Cooperation Movement
b) From Khilafat Movement
c) From the Civil Disobedience Movement
d) From Swadeshi Movement
3) Which of the following is called Empire City ?
a) New York
4) Monaco is located between the two countries ?
a) Spain and France
b) Germany and France
c) Spain and Italy
d) Italy and France
5) Kakinada, Machilipatnam, Bheemunipatnam and Krishnapatnam Minor ports located in which of the following states ?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
6) The Central Banking Functions is performed by which bank in India ?
a) Central Bank Of India
b) Reserve Bank Of India
c) State Bank Of India
d) Punjab National Bank Of India
7) Indian Economy is.. ?
a) Open Economy
b) Closed Economy
c) Mixed Economy
d) None of These
8) Where is the formation of bile juice ?
b) Gall Bladder
9) How much is human blood Ph ?
10) What is the most present element in the atmosphere?
11) The Famous Zakir Hussain is belongs to which Musical instrument ?
d) None Of these
12) The Kathak Classical Dance is belong to one of the which State ?
b) Uttar Pradesh
The SSC Exam Preparation Guide team to provide the daily general Knowledge and Current affairs based questionnaire to help in the SSC Exam Preparation. Kindly let us know your opinion in the below comment box. We appreciate your thoughts.
Check More SSC Online Quizzes