Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Dear Aspirants one idiom is true for any competitor that “Practice Makes Perfect”. So we are here presenting the today’s Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz on the basis of the current exam scenario to boost your SSC Exam Preparation.
1) What is the Capital Of Iran ?
2) Who is the Writer Of “Kalpsutra”?
c) Sudharma Swami
3) Who is the Founder of Chola Dynasty ?
c) Gandara Aditya
4) The Quit India Movement was launched at ?
a) 08 August 1946
b) 09 August 1941
c) 08 August 1942
d) 08 June 1943
5) Who was the president of the draft committee of constitution ?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
b) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
c) Bhimrao Ambedkar
d) Mahatma Gandhi
6) The process of Constitutional amendment in India is Borrowed from Which Country ?
d) South Africa
7) In which part of the constitution the Fundamental Rights have been described ?
a) Part 3
b) Part 5
c) Part 8
d) Part 2
8) Which One Forest is the largest Mangrove Forest in India ?
9) The Gir Forest are located in….?
10) DNA helix Model is presented By….?
a) Naul and Raska
b) Watson and Crick
11) The Garibi Hatao Slogan was launched during in which Five Year Plan…?
a) First FYP
b) Second FYP
c) Third FYP
d) Fourth FYP
12) The Finance Commission is…?
a) Constitutional body
b) Extra Constitutional body
c) Legal Body
d) Statutory body
The Candidates are advised to follow these Daily General Knowledge and Current Affairs based question answer quiz to analyse your exam preparation. The SSC Guide team is always here dedicated to help you all.