Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Here is the Today’s Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz for all Upcoming SSC Examination to prepare for the betterment. Candidates can solve these Online SSC Quiz regularly to check their preparation. Here are to solve it.
1) Which of the following is not the desert ?
2) The limestone rock becomes transmitted, then it is formed ?
d) Sangemarmar (Marble)
3) Which pair is correct with the following combinations ?
a) Coal : Mukden
b) Petroliaum : Baaku
c) Copper : Katanga
d) Tin : Lake Superior
4) What was the basis of the dissolution of Awad in the British Empire ?
a) By War
b) Doctrine Lapse
c) On the basis of misrule
d) By a subsidiary
5) In which book is the mention of the “Sanyasi Revolt” ?
a) Vande Matram
b) Durgesh Nandini
c) Kapal Kundala
d) None Of These
6) Which of the following is not included when calculating national income by income Law ?
b) Mix Income
d) Undistributed Income
7) What is the called for presence of high rates of inflation and high rate of unemployment together?
a) Stand Off
c) Floating Inflation
d) Undert Inflation
8) Doctor’s Day is celebrated ?
a) 01 July
b) 01 May
c) 01 June
d) 01 August
9) Pashmina Wool is obtained from which animal? ?
b) Goat (Kashmiri)
c) Angora Goat
10) Who is called “the founder of humanism” ?
a) Thomas More
b) Francois Rabelais
c) Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
d) Francesco Petrarch
The SSC Preparation Guide team is providing the latest important questionnaire regularly. So take online quiz daily and improve your performance to get better score in examination.
Check More SSC Online Quizzes