Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Here is the today’s Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz for all Upcoming SSC Examination preparation. We are here providing the regular current affair Question and Answer to betterment of preparation. Take online these questionnaire for evaluation your preparation.
2) Article 17 is related to Which topic?
a) Right to Equality Before Law
b) Abolition of Untouchability
c) Right to against Molestation
d) Right to Freedom
3) Where is the Mukteshwar Temple located?
4) Which of these was conferred by the title of ‘Zari Kalam’ by Akbar?
a) Mohammad Hasain
b) Muhammad Iqbal
c) Muhammad Aurangzeb
d) Mohammed Kashim
5) Where is the Indian Foreign Trade Institute located?
d) New Delhi
6) Kangaroo is the national animal of which country?
d) New Zealand
7) What is the most commonly found element in Earth’s crust?
8) What is the economic development of a country depends on ?
a) Natural Resources
b) Capital Formation
c) Market size
d) All of these
9) Who is the forerunner of the liberalization of the Indian economy?
a) Dr. Bimal Jalan
b) Dr. Manmohan Singh
c) P V Narasimha Rao
d) Amartya Sen
10) Who was the first to estimated national income in India??
a) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
b) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
c) Dadabhai Naoroji
d) Jawahar Nehru
|Question No||Correct Answer|
The SSC Preparation Guide team is providing the most important questionnaire for all the aspirants to boost their knowledge. So all the candidates must be solve these Quiz regularly and aware about the common Question asked in the examinations. Keep in touch for regular updates.