Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Here is the most important and valuable questionnaire for all upcoming SSC Examination. Candidates are requested to take these Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz to evaluate your daily performance. These Question is based on the current dynamic examination scenario.
1) What is the major plant in our country?
a) Autumn forest
b) Rain forest
c) Thorny bushes
2) Jamshedpur is on the banks of which river?
3) Against the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, who returned the knighthood(Sir) title to the British government?
a) Mahatma Gandhi
b) Dadabhai Nauroji
c) Ravindranath Tagore
4) Who was famous in the name of “Lokhitwadi”?
b) Gopalkrishan Gokhale
c) Gopalhari Deshmukh
d) K. T. Telang
5) Who is the Deputy Chairman of Planing Commission ?
a) Finance Minister
b) The Rank of a Cabinet Minister
c) Vice President
d) Chief Minister of any State
6) The Rolling Plan of FYP was plan for
a) One Year
b) Two Year
c) Three Year
d) Five Year
7) The Battle of Wandiwash was at
8) Who was the founder of Gahadavala Dynasty ?
9) The Famous Mahabalipuram Temple is located at…..?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) West Bengal
10) The Tarapur Nuclear power reactors is located at ?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Uttar Pradesh
The SSC Preparation Guide team to is render the most important questionnaire for all the aspirants to betterment of their preparation. We appreciate your opinion. Kindly share your thoughts in below comment box.
Check More SSC Online Quizzes