Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Here is the Today’s Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz for all upcoming SSC Examination. These General Knowledge and General Study Question answer are beneficial for all competition Exams.
1) How many members were in the draft committee of the Constituent Assembly ?
2) What is the smallest cell organ ?
3)What is the Minimum age of Vice-President ?
4) The provisions of Directive Principle of State Policy have been made in which part of the constitution?
a) Part 3
b) Part 1
c) Part 4
d) Part 5
5) By which Constitution amendment the Fundamental duties have been added to the Constitution?
6) How many days are life span of RBC ?
a) 100-150 Days
b) 30-60 Days
c) 90-120 Days
d) 60-90 Days
7) What is called the liquid part of blood ?
b) Blood Cells
8) Corbett National Park is located at ?
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Himachal Pradesh
9) Durand Line is between which Country lies ?
a) India and Pakistan
b) India and China
c) India and Afghanistan
d) Afghanistan and Pakistan
10) First Buddhist Council is held at ?
a) At Rajgriha
b) At Vaishali
c) At Pataliputra
d) At Kashmir
The SSC Exam Preparation Guide team to is dedicated to provide the most important questionnaire for all SSC Examination. So aspirants are needed to keep in touch with us to get latest exam oriented study materials.
Check More SSC Online Quizzes