Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz
Dear aspirants here it the Today’s Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz for all Upcoming SSC Examinations for the better preparation. We are here providing the most important questionnaire the based on current examination scenario.
1) The reason for the depletion of ozone level in the atmosphere is from which of the following chemicals ?
a) Sulfur Di Oxide
b) Nitrus Oxide
d) Chloro Fluoro Carbon
2) Just below the surface of the earth is the place where earthquake is born ?
c) Seismic centre
3) When did the final reading end on the draft constitution ?
a) 26 January 1950
b) 26 November 1949
c) 15 August 1950
d) 15 August 1947
4) Who discovered the solar system ?
5) At which place Buddha established the union with five priest ?
6) The first satellite launch in India was there ?
7) Bhani-Thani is related to the picture style ?
a) Ashoka Style
b) Vaisnav Style
c) Kishangarh Style
d) Mysore Style
8) What is the most important ingredient in cells ?
9) Kalinga war is mentioned in which of Ashoka’s inscriptions ?
10) Mithila painting is the famous painting style of which state ?
a) Uttar Pradesh
All The Aspirants keep in touch with SSC Exam Preparation Guide team to get daily General Knowledge and General Study Question answer Quiz online. We are here providing Study materials and Practice Papers Online for your preparation.
Check More SSC Online Quizzes