SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Hello candidates in this page we are providing here SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017. SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017 is declared by Staff Selection Commission in the official notification of SSC CPO Notification 2017. All the candidates who are searching for SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria can check here in this page given below. In this page we are providing all details about SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Physical Standard etc. So candidates are required to check all eligibility criteria before applying for Application Form. SSC CPO 2017 Exam is a best entrance exam for who are looking for Group B&C jobs in various government Police Departments and Ministries. It is informed the candidates that who are thinking about SSC CPO 2017 Exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria decided by The Staff Selection Commission. The Staff Selection Commission has been declared the eligibility criteria in Notification. We are here providing to you the detailed information about age, Qualification, Physical Standard etc.
SSC CPO 2017 Exam Dates
On the basis of SSC Annual Exam calendar the Schedule and tentative dates for CPO Exam 2017 are followed:-
|Notification And Application form||22 April 2017|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2017|
|Admit card will available for SSC CPO Paper-1||June 2017|
|SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Date||30 June To 07 July 2017|
|Result declare for Tier-1||August 2017|
|PET/PST Medical Test||September 2017|
|Admit Card For Paper-II||October 2017|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||08 October 2017|
|Result declare for CPO Paper-II||November 2017|
|Final Result & Merit List Declare||December 2017|
|CPO Notification||CPO Application Form||CPO Admit Card||CPO Previous Year Papers|
|CPO Cut Off Marks||CPO Syllabus||CPO Result|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2017 Exam
The Applicants who are willing to apply for SSC CPO 2017 Exam must full fill the following criteria.
1. Age Limit: The Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 25 Years as on 01.01.2017.
* Upper age limit is permissible according to under rules.
2. Education Qualification:
Must have Bachelor degree OR equivalent from a recognized University.
3. PET/PST Test and Medical Test
Category Of Candidates
|Heights (In cms.)||Chest ( In cms.)|
|For candidates Belonging To Hills Area||165||80||85|
|For candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For candidates Belonging To Hills Area||155||Nil||Nil|
|For candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribes||154||Nil||Nil|
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET)
For male candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms. race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Apply For SSC CPO 2017 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission released its official notification for SSC CPO 2017 Exam at 22 April 2017. The Starting date to Apply online Application Form is 22 April 2017. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 15 May 2017. SSC CPO 2017 Exam online Application Link is provided on www.ssconline.nic.in. So candidates are requested to apply for SSC CPO 2017 Exam before last due date to avoid any Server problem. The Application Form will be accepted through only Online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition by SSC. So candidates are requested to fill only by online mode. Here are the steps to follow to apply:
- First you read the Notification carefully before applying.
- If you are eligible than keep close to you the required documents like Photo, Signature, education Certificate etc.
- Now Visit the official website SSC is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Now click on Apply link.
- Now Click on SSC CPO Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- Now upload your Photo and Signature in required format.
- Now Click on Submit button and Pay the online registration fees if it is required.
- Now submit it final.
- You will get a registration no., so keep write it at safe because it will needed in future for download anything from website.
- Print a hard copy of your application form.
If candidates have any doubts than you can put your doubts in comment box below. We will clear your doubts as soon as possible.