SSC CPO Application Form 2018
Dear aspirants the finally good news has come for cheerful moment of all the applicants that the SSC CPO Application Form 2018 Link for Paper 1 and 2 Exam has begun from the 03rd March. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the official SSC CPO SI Notification 2018 Vacancy of 1330 post of Male & Female candidates for the Recruitment of Post of SI and ASI in CAPF, Delhi Police and CISF department. So the Finally the moment has come for the aspirants. The Commission is set announced the final dates to release the Registration and Exam Dates. So all the applicants who are willing to appear in the SI CPO Exam then must be applied online SSC CPO Application Form before due date has over.
SSC CPO Application Form 2018 Last Date:- 02 April 2018
So All the candidates should have ready to registration for the SSC CPO 2018 Exam at online. The Commission is notified the starting and closing date for the Application form. Candidates must read the notification carefully and ensure the all eligibility criteria like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards before applying. We are here also providing a direct unique link to apply online. The commission has notified that the only online SSC CPO Application Form 2018 will be entertained for this examination. There will be a single registration form submitted for the Tier 1, Physical/Medical and Tier 2 exam at a time for individual candidates.
How To Apply SSC SI CPO Application Form ?
The candidates who are eligible for CPO Exam only can apply for Application Form from Official website. The Offline mode or any other mode is not available for registration. So aspirants are needed to apply SSC SI CPO Application Form Link before the date of closing. The aspirants are suggested to fill the online application form very carefully. The Commission will take a deep scrutiny of it and if they found any discrepancy then your candidature will be cancelled. So keep the ready all the necessary documents such as qualification, Age and Reservation as prescribed format.
Application Fees:– Rs. 100/ for the General(UR) and OBC Candidates. The SC, ST, PH, Women, Ex.S and other some specified candidates according to government rules are exempted from the paying online Fees.
What is SSC CPO 2018 Exam Dates ?
The final Tentative Exam Schedule and Dates are followed below as per the Officially announced.
|Official Notification Release||03 March 2018|
|SSC CPO Application Form Date||03 March 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration Form||02 April 2018|
|SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 1||May 2018|
|SSC CPO Exam Date||04 June to 10 June 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Result||August 2018|
|PET/PST or Physical Test Date||September 2018|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||01 December 2018|
|Final Result Declare||January 2019|
Note:– The above mentioned dates are tentative and the commission reserves the rights to change in the dates and schedule of examinations would notified at officially website.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC CPO Application Form is availed at officially website.
- The Registration is purely provisional not give the guarantee of the final selection.
- The candidates are advised that the before applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Only One Application Form to be submitted by the candidates for all the CPO post of SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, CAPFs.
- Online online Application Form will be entertained, candidates are not need to send the hard copy of Registration Form to the Commission.
- The Facility of Online Application Form will be availed from the aforementioned date and time.
- Candidates must be filled the mandatory field in the application form and upload the required Documents in the prescribed format only.
- The Candidates will get an unique Registration Id and Password individually. So they should retain the Registration ID & Password assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission.
- Candidates must avoid to submit the multiple copy of Online Application Form.
- Incomplete and without application Fees paid Form will not be accepted at any conditions.
- After Due date submitted Registration Form will not be entertained.
- A single online SSC CPO SI Application Form will be submitted for all Pre, PE/MT and Main exams. there will be no separate registration facility available rather then Online.
- Take a printout of the final submitted online Application Form for future Reference.
How To Apply SSC CPO SI Application Form Link ?
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting online SSC CPO Application Form 2018 for the recruitment of various Police Jobs. So candidates are requested to fill the registration form only by online mode. The Registration Form has Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference etc. It is mandatory to fill the SSC SI CPO 2018 Application Form for all the candidates to appear in the final exams before the closing date.
All the Interested and Eligible candidates who are going to apply for the Sub Inspector CPO 2018 Exam must be read the instruction given in the Notice of Examination before filling up the registration form. The Request of change or correction in any options in SSC CPO Application Form Online Apply will not be entertain in any conditions. So candidates must be applied carefully and correctly before stipulated Date and Time as following these simple steps rendered below.
What is SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018 Exam ?
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the official Notification for the recruitment of the 1330 Posts of SI and ASI in various Police Organisation such as Delhi Police, CISF, SSB, CRPF, ITBP, BSF etc. Now the candidates who are eligible and willing to participated in the Open Comparative Written Exam is held as per the schedule proposed must be apply SSC CPO Application Form 2018 Registration at Online. Here is the Detailed about Online Application Form is follows:
- The Application Forms the Only Valid proof to show your candidature for the examination.
- The commission is asked to fill the Online Registration form to all the eligible and interested candidates to take participated in the exam.
- Candidates fill the all their basic details like as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification Details, Age Details, Post Preference Code in which they want to finally posted after final selection, Photograph & Signature.
- The Candidates Pay the online application form fees to appear in the exam if only applicable.
- After Scrutinizing the details Online Registration Form the commission issued the Admit Card or Call letter to the eligible candidates to participated int he Tier 1, 2 Paper exams further.
- Candidates must provide the correct details in the application form, if the false and invalid details found at any stage of recruitment then the candidature of the applicants will be canceled with immediate effect.
How To Apply for SSC SI CPO Application Form Online
- Firstly candidates must read the official SSC CPO 2018 Exam Vacancy Notification carefully.
- Now Ensure their eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit and Education Qualification reach at the criteria decided by the commission.
- Candidates now keep the requisite Documents aside with Her/Him while getting to apply for the Registration.
- Now Go to ssc online nic Apply website.
- Click on the Apply for CAPF 2018 link.
- Now register the candidates and fill the Basic details in the Registration Form Part-I.
- Now the filling all the mandatory (*) information submit it the commission will provide the One Time Registration ID and Password for the candidates for further use.
- Now Take the Part-II Registration Form to uploading the Photograph and Signature of the candidates.
- The Photograph and Sign of the candidates must be in the format as prescribed by the commission.
- Now the candidates must check all the details fill in the registration form are correct and valid carefully.
- Now submit it final.
- Now after filling the online Registration Form the candidates must pay the application form fees (if applicable).
- Candidates must be take the Printout of this Online Application form for further use.
- Keep safe for future reference.
Our SSC Exam Preparation Guide team is dedicated to provided the all latest updates and News in respect of SSC Examinations such as Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result and more others. Candidates can also check the Online Mock test Paper, Sample/Model Paper, Daily Practice Paper online at here.
Click here for more details:- http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.”