SSC CPO Application Form 2017
SSC CPO Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link: When The Staff Selection Commission once release its Official Notification for the SSC CPO 2017 Exam is provide all the details about SSC CPO Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link. As we know that The Staff Selection Commission once has been released its Official Notification of SSC CPO 2017 Exam. So you can enroll for the SSC CPO 2017 Exam through online Form. We inform to all eligible aspirants of SSC CPO 2017 that they can check all details of SSC CPO Application Form 2017 here from this website. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC CPO Application Form at 22 April 2017. Last date of Registration link is 15 May 2017 at official website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC CPO Application Form 2017 Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in. We also providing you a direct registration link so you can easily apply for SSC CPO 2017 Exam. So stay connected with us for latest updates.
SSC CPO Application Form 2017 Exam Link
The candidates who are eligible for SSC CPO 2017 Exam can apply for Application Form from Official website www.ssconline.nic.in. You can enroll for the CPO 2017 Exam through online Registration Form. A huge number of candidates are applying for CPO application Form. We inform to all eligible aspirants of SSC CPO 2017 Exam that they can check all details of Application Form here from this website. The Starting date of the SSC CPO 2017 Exam online Application Form is 22 April 2017. The Last Date of Application Form is 15 May 2017. SSC CPO 2017 Exam online Application Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in. For more details stay connected with us for latest updates.
Application form fees is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Physically Handicapped(PH), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from application fee.
|CPO Notification||CPO Eligibility Criteria||CPO Admit Card||CPO Previous Year Papers|
|CPO Syllabus||CPO Cut Off Marks||CPO Result|
SSC CPO 2017 Exam Dates
On the basis of SSC Annual Exam calendar the Schedule and tentative dates for CPO Exam 2017 are followed:-
|Notification And Application form||22 April 2017|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2017|
|Admit card will available for SSC CPO Paper-1||June 2017|
|SSC CPO Paper-1 Exam Date||30 June To 07 July 2017|
|Result declare for Tier-1||August 2017|
|PET/PST Medical Test||September 2017|
|Admit Card For Paper-II||October 2017|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||08 October 2017|
|Result declare for CPO Paper-II||November 2017|
|Final Result & Merit List Declare||December 2017|
Whenever SSC will change it’s official dates of anything than we will update at this page, so stay connected with us for further updates.
How To Apply For SSC CPO Application Form 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has been released its official notification for SSC CPO 2017 Exam. The Starting date to Apply online Application Form is 22 April 2017. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 15 May 2017. SSC CPO 2017 Exam online Application Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in. The Application Form will be accepted through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition. So candidates are requested to fill only by online mode. The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference etc. Here are the steps to follow to apply:
- The online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Now Click on Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode, than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time OR Pay fee online through net banking/credit/debit card.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.