SSC CPO Application Form 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is going to release official SSC CPO Notification 2018 for the Recruitment of Post of SI and ASI in CAPF, Delhi Police and CISF department. So the Finally the moment has come for the aspirants. The Commission is set announced the final dates to release the Notification and Exam Dates. So all the applicants who are willing to appear in the SSC SI CPO Exam then must be applied online SSC CPO Application Form before due date has over.
SSC CPO Application Form Date:- March/April 2018
So All the candidates should have ready to registration for the SSC CPO Exam 2018 at online. The Commission is notified the starting and closing date for the Application form. Candidates must read the notification carefully and ensure the all eligibility criteria like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards before applying. We are here also providing a direct unique link to apply online.
SSC SI CPO Application Form
The candidates who are eligible for CPO Exam only can apply for Application Form from Official website. The Offline mode or any other mode is not available for registration. So aspirants are needed to apply SSC SI CPO Application Form before the date of closing. The aspirants are suggested to fill the online application form very carefully. The Commission will take a deep scrutiny of it and if they found any discrepancy then your candidature will be cancelled. So keep the ready all the necessary documents such as qualification, Age and Reservation as prescribed format.
Application Fees:– Rs. 100/ for the General(UR) and OBC Candidates. The SC, ST, PH, Women, Ex.S and other some specified candidates according to government rules are exempted from the paying online Fees.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Dates
The final Tentative Exam Schedule and Dates are followed below as per the Officially announced.
|Official Notification Release||Feb/March 2018|
|SSC CPO Application Form Date||March 2018|
|Closing Date of Registration Form||April 2018|
|SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 1||June 2018|
|SSC CPO Exam Date Paper 1||June/July 2018|
|SSC CPO Paper 1 Result||September 2018|
|PET/PST or Physical Test Date||September 2018|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||October 2018|
|Final Result Declare||Nov/Dec 2018|
The above mentioned dates are tentative and the commision reserves the rights to change in the dates and schedule of examinations would notified at officially website.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC CPO Application Form is availed at officially website.
- The Registration is purely provisional not give the guarantee of the final selection.
- The candidates are advised that the before applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Only One Application Form to be submitted by the candidates for all the SSC CPO post of SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, CAPFs.
- Online online Application Form will be entertained, candidates are not need to send the hard copy of Registration Form to the Commission.
- The Facility of Online Application Form will be availed from the aforementioned date and time.
- Candidates must be filled the mandatory field in the application form and upload the required Documents in the prescribed format only.
- The Candidates will get an unique Registration Id and Password individually. So they should retain the Registration ID & Password assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission.
- Candidates must avoid to submit the multiple copy of Online Application Form.
- Incomplete and without application Fees paid Form will not be accepted at any conditions.
- After Due date submitted Registration Form will not be entertained.
SSC CPO Registration Link
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting online SSC CPO Application Form 2018 for the recruitment of various Police Jobs. So candidates are requested to fill the registration form only by online mode. The Registration Form has Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference etc. Here are the steps to follow to apply.
- Firstly Candidates should have visit at official website.
- Now go to Apply link.
- Now Choose the CAPF Navigation Tab.
- Click on SSC CPO Application Form Apply link.
- Fill the required details properly.
- Upload the requisite documents at prescribed format.
- Now pay the Application Form Fees through Netw Banking Or Bank Challan.
- Now submit the final filled form.
- Take a printout of this online submitted registration form.
- Keep safe for future reference.
Our www.sscguide.in team is dedicated to provided the all latest updates and News in respect of SSC Examinations such as Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result and more others.
Click here for more details:- http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.”