SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Hello Guys we are backed up with a very good news that the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 for the Paper 1 examinations. Candidates of above examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission may please note that SSC SI CPO 2018 Examination for the post of of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police /CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF is being conducted by the Commission as aforementioned date and time. As per the official news the Exam Schedule for Tier 1 and 2 Exam is proposed by the commission officially. So all the candidates can download the Hall Ticket or Call Letter from here below given link.
Check SSC CPO SI 2018 Tier 1 Exam Date :- 04th June To 10th June 2018
The Admit cards for the same are being uploaded at Commission and its Regional Offices Website. So all the aspirants needed to download the SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 for Paper 1 Examination. The Hall Ticket is the only valid Document to get entrance in the Exam Hall. If any candidates failed to represent the individual Exam Hall Ticket then he/she will not allowed to appear in for the Examinations. So keep ready your document to check and download the SSC CPO Call Letter. Candidates is necessary to bring this SSC SI CPO Admit Card along with requisite documents listed below.
SSC CPO SI Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC CPO Hall Ticket for the Paper 1 and 2 examinations. The Admit Card is showing the Time Table and Exam Centre Address is availed at only officially website. It is only valid proof of candidates to appear in the exam. So before reaching at exam center candidates should download and take print out of it. Without Admit Card or call letter the examiner will not be allowed in exam hall at any conditions. Candidates should also ensure that the Name and Date Of Birth and exam center address are valid or not. The Online Region wise NR, SR, NER, CER, ER, MPR, KKR, NWR, WR Hall Ticket as below.
SSC CPO Hall Ticket
All the Candidates are suggested to Must carry at least one ID proof with photocopy of Admit Card as well original in exam hall. The Commission has been notified that the Admit Card for the CAPFs Exam would be availed before one or two week of examination commence. So students are advised to keep preparing for the exam and looking here regularly to get latest updates regarding for Hall Ticket news and updates. The SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 1 or Hall ticket is contain the all required information Regarding Examination Such as Date & Time, Venue and Exam Pattern Also.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC CPO Admit Card for Pre and Main exam is availed at only officially website of Commision and its regional offices website.
- All the eligible candidates have valid details can able to download the Hall Ticket only at online.
- The SSC Online CPO Admit Card or Hall Ticket would not be sent offline or Post, So it is only availed at online.
- All the Candidates are suggested that the Admission Certificate for particular Examination will be upload at one or two weeks before examination commence.
- Candidates can download it by using Registration ID and DOB or Name, Roll No etc.
- After Downloading aspirants must ensure the all details printed on it are valid or not such as Roll No, Name and Exam venue.
- Now candidates take a printout of this Admit Card and affix the required documents as duly assigned place.
- Candidate are strictly follow the exam instructions are notified by the commission and keep the requisite document along with Admit Card at the time of Exam Hall, failure to do so strict action will be taken against him.
- If candidates are unable to check and download the SSC CPO SI Hall Ticket then must be contact to their Regional SSC Offices or Head Office of Commission.
SSC CPO Admit Card Online
The Hall Ticket is uploaded at regional offices Official website of WR, NWR, KKR, CR, NR, MPR, NER, ER, NER, SR etc. So candidates should logging their respective Zone official website to check the status of SSC CPO Admit Card for Tier 1, 2 and PET/PST or Medical Test whatever. The candidates must follow the instruction advised by the commission and appear at right time and place at addressed on Admit Card given by ssconline nic official website. We are updates all the latest information regarding so keep checking here regularly.
SSC CPO Selection Procedure
The Staff Selection Commission is going to organised the CPO Exam 2018 this year with new Exam Scheme that is unveiled the selection procedure as followed below.
- Paper-I Written Examination
- Physical and Medical Test
- Paper-II Written Examination
- Document Verification
All the candidates who have applied for the CPO SI Exam 2018 before application form closed are eligible to appear in the Paper 1 Online Computer based Objective Type Exam. Thereafter the candidates who qualified SSC CPO Paper 1 exam will called for PET/PST Exam. Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II. After all of this the Commission will release the Final Merit list and called for Document verification for only finally selected aspirants.
How To Download SSC SI CPO Admit Card
- Firstly candidates Visit the Official Website.
- Now Go to Admit Card Navigation Tab.
- A pop u window will be Open of the Regional official Website.
- Now Click on the respective zonal website SSC CPO Admit Card link.
- You will redirect at your regional website admit card link.
- Now Click on SSC SI CPO Admit Card link.
- Fill the required information carefully and submit.
- Now your Hall Ticket will be display on Computer Screen.
- Take a printout of this for exam purpose.
- Keep also safe it for further use.
We are requested to all candidates to keep logging SSC Exam Preparation Team to get latest information regarding latest news and updates such as related to Answer Key, Result, Cut Off Marks etc. We are here providing the study Material, Online practice Mock Test Papers and many more at here.
For more details visit:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any doubts than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts here all time available.”