SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017, CHSL(10+2) Age Limit 2017, 10+2 Educational Qualification 2017, SSC CHSL Essential Qualification 2017, CHSL Post wise Age Criteria 2016-17 check
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017
Dear aspirants we are happy to inform you that the Staff Selection Commission has released official Combined Higher Secondary level (10+2) Exam 2017 recently. So it is very good opportunity for all the candidates who had passed at least Higher Secondary (12th) class from a recognized Board. The Commission has disclosed all type of SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017 at official notice. All the candidates who are searching for SSC 10+2 Eligibility Criteria can check here on this page given below. On this page we are providing all details about Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Age Limit, Education Qualification etc. So candidates can check all required eligibility criteria before applying for registration. Candidates should apply before last date to avoid last minutes rush on server.
As you know SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is a best entrance exam for who are looking for Group C&D jobs in various government Departments and Ministries. Through 10+2 Exam you will get reputed and good salaried job in various central government Departments and Ministries. It is informed the candidates that who are thinking about SSC CHSL 2017 Exam must fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria decided by the Staff Selection Commission. The Staff Selection Commission has declared the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017 in Notification already. For more latest updates keep visit this page regularly.
SSC 10+2 Exam Age Limit/Education Qualification 2017 Check
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The SSC conducts many type of Recruitment examination Like CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS, JE, Stenographer, Constable GD and many other departmental exams every year. Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, mostly refer as SSC CHSL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India.
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- Total Posts: 5034 Vacancy(approx.)
- Exam Date: Tier 1 (20 March to 20 April 2018)
- Category : Age Limit/EQ
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017 Exam
The Applicants who are willing to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam must full fill the following Eligibility criteria
1. Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01 January 2017. He/She must not have born earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999.
* Upper age limit is permissible according to under rules.
2. Education Qualification: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
Note:– All candidates who are eligible for appearing at the Typing Test/Skill Test will be required to show the relevant Certificate in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc.as proof of having the minimum educational qualification. If Candidates cannot provide these documents than the result of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
|CHSL Notification||CHSL Application Form||CHSL Cut Off Marks||CHSL Job Profile|
|CHSL Syllabus||CHSL Admit Card||CHSL Result|
|CHSL Books||CHSL Answer Key||CHSL Previous Year Paper|
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Important Dates
The important and remembered dates of SSC 10+2 Exam 2017 are give below
|Notification Issued||18 November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||18 November 2017|
|Last Date of application Form||18 December 2017|
|Admit Card Available||March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||20 March to 20 April 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||24 June 2018|
|Result Declare||August 2018|
Whenever SSC will change it’s official dates than we will update the same here, so stay tuned with us for latest updates.
How to Apply For SSC CHSL 2017 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission will be release SSC CHSL Notification 2017 Exam. As per the official Notice Starting date to Apply online Application Form is 18 November 2018. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 18th December 2017. SSC 10+2 Online Application Link will be provide on www.ssconline.nic.in. So candidates are requested to apply for LDC/DEO 2017 Exam before last due date has over. Before Apply the aspirants must read SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2017 carefully. We are here providing how to apply for Online registration Form. The Application Form will be accepte through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition by SSC. Here are the steps to follow for apply.
- First you read the Notification carefully before applying.
- Ensure the requisite eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Education Qualification and than keep ready required documents.
- Now Visit the official website SSC is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on Apply link.
- Choose the CHSL Option among exams.
- Now Click on 10+2 Exam 2017 Apply link.
- Fill the required information carefully.
- Now upload your Photo and Signature in required format.
- Click on Submit button and Pay the online registration fees if it is require.
- Now submit it finally.
- You will get a registration no., write it at safe for future reference.
- Print out a hard copy of your application form.
If candidates have any query than you can put the same in comment box below. Our expert team will resolve your doubts as soon as possible.