CHSL Registration Form 2017 Date, SSC 10+2 Exam Application Form 2017 Date, SSC CHSL Application Form 2017, CHSL LDC/DEO Exam Online Apply Link
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link:-Dear aspirants it is very good news for all the candidates the Staff Selection Commission is going to release Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2017 Notification very soon. As per the official exam calendar the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 starting date is 18th November 2017. The activated link of the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam will be disable on December 18. We are here providing all the details about SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link. So you can enroll for the SSC LDC/DEO 2017 Exam through online registration apply.
We inform to all eligible aspirants of 10+2 Exam 2017, they can check all details of about Registration form here on this page below. The Registration link has activated from 18 November at official website www.ssconline.nic.in. We are also providing you a direct registration link so that you can easily apply for SSC 10+2 Exam 2017. Whenever apply link will active then we will update the same is here. So keep visit this page regularly.
SSC 10+2 Application Form 2017 Apply
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The SSC conducts many type of Recruitment examination such as CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS, JE, Stenographer, Constable GD and many other departmental exams every year. Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, mostly refer as SSC CHSL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India.
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
- Total Posts: 5034 Vacancy(approx.)
- Exam Date: Tier 1 (20 March to 20 April 2018)
- Category : Application Form Apply
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
CHSL LDC/DEO Exam 2017 Apply Link
As you the Staff Selection Commission is going to issue official notification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2017 for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) in Various Central government departments, Offices and Ministries. There are total 5034(Approx)no. of Posts available. After all of this it is inviting application Form which will be submit only through Online mode. Offline mode of SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 not be accept by the SSC. So We inform to all eligible aspirants who wants to apply of 10+2 Exam 2017, they can check all details of about Apply process here from this page below.
Application form fees is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Physically Handicapped(PH), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
|CHSL Notification||CHSL Eligibility Criteria||CHSL Cut Off Marks||CHSL Job Profile|
|CHSL Syllabus||CHSL Admit Card||CHSL Result|
|CHSL Books||CHSL Previous Year Papers||CHSL Answer Key|
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Important Dates
Her is the important dates of SSC 10+2 Exam 2017 are give below
|Notification Issued||18 November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||18 November 2017|
|Last Date of application Form||18 December 2017|
|Admit Card Available||March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||20 March to 20 April 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||24 June 2018|
|Result Declare||August 2018|
Whenever SSC will change amendment dates of anything than we will update at this page, so stay connected with us for further updates.
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Application Form must be submitted only through online mode. Detailed instructions are given below here. The Staff Selection Commission is going to release official SSC 10+2 Notification 2017 very shortly. The Starting date to Apply online Application Form is 18 November 2017. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 18 December 2017. SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Link will be available very soon only here.
So candidates are requested to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam before last due date has over to avoid any problem. Here we are providing to you that how to apply for Online Application Form. The Application Form will be accept through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accept in any condition. So candidates are requested to fill only by online mode. Candidates are inform that the SSC will not accept Application Form after due date. The online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in.
Here are the steps to follow for apply
- Firstly Candidates Click on Registration link provided below and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode, than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.