SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Link
Finally the most awaited time has come the for the SSC CHSL 2018 Apply Online for the posts of LDC DEO. Staff Selection Commission has been released the Official notification to invite the online SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Date Tier 1 & 2 exam for the 3300 Posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks /Junior Secretariat Assistant. So now the all candidates can apply for SSC 10+2 Registration Form 2018 at officially. All the aspirants are suggested that they must be submitted their online application form before due date has over. The detailed of LDC/DEO Registration Process is inclusive below. Candidates must be keeping in mind the all eligibility criteria while applying.
Check SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Online Date :– 03rd November 2018
SSC CHSL 2018 Apply Online
We inform to all the aspirants who are willing to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 Exam must be ensure their eligibility criteria. After full fill the SSC CHSL Age Limit 2018 and the required essential and desirable Educational Qualification the candidates may refer the unique Registration link as provided below to apply. The Application form is submitted for all the above mentioned post at individually and only one Registration Form. Candidates must apply online through the website ssconline nic or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at below. However the candidates should be carefully while applying the one time SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 online.
What is SSC 10+2 Application Form 2018 ?
The Commission is now invited the SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Objective & Descriptive paper exam respectively. The Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the its Subordinate Offices also. The Commission conducts many type of Recruitment examination such every year. But the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, mostly refer as CHSLE is an examination conducted to recruit staff of LDC, DEO/JSA, PA/SA and Court Clerk etc. So now it’s time to apply for SSC Registration 2018 CHSL to appear in the exam.
Application form fees: is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee
What is SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Important Dates ?
Her is the Tentative dates and Schedule for various stages of Examinations of SSC 10+2 Exam 2018 are give below:
|Notification Date||03rd November 2018|
|Application Form Starting Date||o3rd November 2018|
|Closing Date of application Form||30 November 2018|
|Admit Card Available||February 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||04 March to 26 March 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result||May 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||08th July 2019|
|Result Declare||September 2019|
|Skill Test/Typing Test||October 2019|
|SSC CHSL Result Final||November/December 2019|
Note :– These are the tentative date of various stages of recruitment, the commission have rights to amend the date of any stage of examinations.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Apply Online is availed at only officially website.
- All the Candidate who are willing to apply for Registration must ensure their eligibility Criteria before applying for the particulars.
- Candidate should read the instructions in SSC CHSL 2018 Notification carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- The SSC 10+2 Registration Form would be apply only Online Mode, the Offline or other mode is not accepted at any condition.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts. Registration Part and Application Part.
- In SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The Registration procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- Online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- After filling SSC 10+2 Registration Form and Application Part the candidates are required to to pay fees through Net Banking or online Generated Challan through Bank branch within the stipulated Date and Time.
- Now candidates submitted the final SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 and take a print out of this final submitted SSC CHSL Registration form 2018 for future reference.
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2018:- Click Here To Check
SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form
All the candidates who are willing to for SSC CHSL Apply Online for Registration must be follow the details instruction for registration. The Candidates must be assure the Age Limit, Education Qualification Skill/Typing Test criteria before going to apply online. The candidates must be keep in mind the Closing Date of Application Form. To avoid the last hour rush apply it for timely. Here is the detailed SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Procedure for 10+2 Exam.
SSC 10+2 Notification 2018:- Click Here To Check
How To Apply For SSC CHSL 2018 Online ?
Application Form must be submitted only through online mode. Detailed instructions are given below here. So candidates are requested to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 Exam before last due date has over to avoid any problem. Here we are providing to you that how to apply for Online Application Form. Those applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be rejected and no request for consideration of those applications and fee payment after the due date and time shall be entertained. The Detailed SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Procedure for online submission of applications is given
- Firstly candidates visit the officially website.
- Now click on Apply link.
- Choose the respective CHSL Registration link.
- Now you will redirected on the Registration Form website.
- Fill the Registration part Carefully.
- Now fill the Application Part by submitting required Documents.
- Pay the Application fees it it is required.
- Submit the final duly filled Application form.
- Take a printout of SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 for further use.
- Keep the Registration ID and Password provided for future reference.
The candidates are requested to keep in touch with SSC CHSL 2018 Preparation Guide Team to get latest updates and news for SSC Examinations. We are here also rendering the Previous Year Papers, Practice Mock Test Papers as betterment for the candidates.
What to Do after Fill the SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Online
The Staff Selection Commission has been invited the SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Online mode from 03rd to 30th November 2018 for all the eligible and desirable applicants. The aspirants are now applied by providing the valid information before the closing date and payed the application fees if applicable. After all of this they should have take a printout of this duly final submitted form for future reference. The Candidates need also note down the Registration ID and Password for the further use. The candidates also keep safe this online form for use of any further exams. For more latest news and updates keep checking here regularly.
For more details:- http://ssc.nic.in/
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website:– www.sscguide.in
“If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts as soon as possible.”