SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link: When The Staff Selection Commission once release its Official Notification for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is provide all the details about SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Process And Registration Link. So you can enroll for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam through online Form. We inform to all eligible aspirants of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam that they can check all details of SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 here from this website. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 online at 08 October 2016. The Registration link will activated from o8 October 2016 at official website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 online Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in. We also providing you a direct registration link so you can easily apply for SSC CHSL Application Form 2017. So stay connected with us for latest updates.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Apply
The Staff Selection Commission conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)Exam to recruit for various post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) in Various Central government departments, Offices and Ministries. As we know that The Staff Selection Commission released its Official Notification of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam so you can enroll for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam through online mode Only. The application Form will be submitted only through Online mode. Offline mode of SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 not be accepted by the SSC. So We inform to all eligible aspirants who wants to apply of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam that they can check all details of SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 here from this page.
The Staff Selection Commission has been Released the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 from 08 October 2016. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 07 November 2016. SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in.
Application form fees is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Physically Handicapped(PH), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders. Candidates are informed that the SSC will not accept Application Form after due date. So complete your registration form before closing date get over.
|CHSL Notification||CHSL Eligibility Criteria||CHSL Cut Off Marks||CHSL Job Profile|
|CHSL Syllabus||CHSL Admit Card||CHSL Result||CHSL Previous Year Papers|
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Important Dates
The important and remembered dates of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam are give below
|Notification Issued||08 October 2016|
|Application Starting Date||08 October 2016|
|Last Date of application Form||07 November 2016|
|Admit Card Available||January 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||07 January 2017 to 08 Feb 2017|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||09 April 2017|
|Result Declare||June 2017|
Whenever SSC will change it’s official dates of anything than we will update at this page , so stay connected with us for further updates.
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Application Form must be submitted only through online mode. Detailed instructions are below here. The Staff Selection Commission has been released its official notification for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. The Starting date to Apply online Application Form is O8 October 2016. The last date of submission of Application Form or Registration is 07 November 2017. SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Link will be provided on www.ssconline.nic.in .
So candidates are requested to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam before last due date to avoid any circumstantial problem. Here we are providing to you that how to apply for Online Application Form. The Application Form will be accepted through only online mode. The other mode or offline form will not be accepted in any condition. So candidates are requested to fill only by online mode. The online submission of the application Form will be at website ssconline.nic.in. Here are the steps to follow to apply :
- Now Click on Registration link and fill all the required details carefully.
- In Registration Part, candidates have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates should check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash mode ,than candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue before the last date and time.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any problem of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
For more detail instructions refer official notice to click here
If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.