SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Finally the most awaited time has come the Staff Selection Commision has been released the Official notification to invite the online SSC CHSL Application Form for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk. So now the all candidates can apply for SSC 10+2 Registration For 2017 at officially. All the aspirants are suggested that they must be submitted their online application form before due date has over.
SSC CHSL Application Form Online :- 18th Nov to 18th Dec 2017
We inform to all the aspirants who are willing to apply for CHSLE Application form 2017 must be ensure their eligibility criteria. After Full fill the Age Limit and the required essential and desirable Educational Qualification the candidates may refer the unique Registration link as provided below to apply. The Application form is submitted for all the above mentioned post at individually and only one Registration Form.
SSC 10+2 Application Form
The Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the its Subordinate Offices also. The Commission conducts many type of Recruitment examination such every year. But the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, mostly refer as SSC CHSLE is an examination conducted to recruit staff of LDC DEO PA SA and Court Clerk etc. So now it’s time to apply for SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 to appear in the exam.
Application form fees: is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Important Dates
Her is the Tentative dates and Schedule for various stages of Examinations of SSC 10+2 Exam 2017 are give below:
|Notification Date||18 November 2017|
|Application Form Starting Date||18 November 2017|
|Closing Date of application Form||18 December 2017|
|Admit Card Available||March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date||04 March to 26 March 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result||May 2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date||24 June 2018|
|Result Declare||August 2018|
|Skill Test/Typing Test||September 2018|
|SSC CHSL Result Final||November 2018|
These are the tentative date of various stages of recruitment, the commision have rights to amend the date of any stage of examinations.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The SSC CHSL Application Form is availed at only officially website.
- All the Candidate who are willing to apply for Registration must ensure their eligibility Criteria before applying for the particulars.
- Candidate should read the instructions in SSC CHSL Notification carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- The SSC 10+2 Registration Form would be apply only Online Mode, the Offline or other mode is not accepted at any condition.
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts. Registration Part and Application Part.
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The Registration procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- Online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- After filling Registration and Application Part the candidates are required to to pay fees through Net Banking or online Generated Challan through Bank branch within the stipulated Date and Time.
- Now candidates submitted the final Application form and take a print out of this final submitted SSC CHSL Registration form 2017 for future reference.
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Registration Form 2017
Application Form must be submitted only through online mode. Detailed instructions are given below here. So candidates are requested to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam before last due date has over to avoid any problem. Here we are providing to you that how to apply for Online Application Form. Here are detailed steps below.
- Firstly candidates visit the officially website.
- Now click on Apply link.
- Choose the respective CHSL Registration link.
- Now you will redirected on the Registration Form website.
- Fill the Registration part Carefully.
- Now fill the Application Part by submitting required Documents.
- Pay the Application fees it it is required.
- Submit the final duly filled Application form.
- Take a printout of SSC CHSL Application Form for further use.
- Keep the Registration ID and Password provided for future reference.
The candidates are requested to keep in touch with www.sscguide.in to get latest updates and news for SSC Examinations as Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card and many more.
For more details:- http://ssc.nic.in/
“If candidates have any doubt than you can put your doubt in comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts as soon as possible.”