SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
Finally a long last wait is going to over the Staff Selection Commission is uploading the SSC CHSL Admit Card for the Upcoming Tier 1 Examination. The Schedule and date of examination has been proposed earlier by the commission. Now it’s time to check and download the SSC CHSL Paper I Hall Ticket. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination Call Letter is availed at only officially website. We are also providing a direct link to download the 10+2 Admit Card as given below.
The Staff Selection Commission is going to held the CHSLE (10+2) Tier-I Written Exam at Online Computer Based Mode from 04th March 2018. Candidates can check and download the Exam Hall Ticket from given link below!!!
SSC CHSL Paper 1 Exam Date :- 04th March to 26th March 2018
The Staff Selection is only authorized agency to provide the SSC CHSLE Admit Card 2018 Tier 1 and Tier 2. The Admission Certificate (AC) is only valid proof to enter in the Exam Hall. Admit Card is the showing Time Table and Venue of Examination is downloaded at online by official website. There will not be available other mode or offline mode at any condition. There will be all the details regarding examinations printed on exam Call letter.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Hall Ticket
More than 32 lakhs of aspirants is going to appear in this year Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam(CHSL) 2017. It is a all India based entrance exam. So all the candidates who had applied successfully are eagerly waiting for SSC CHSL Admit Card exam. So we want to inform aspirants that the Staff Selection Commission will release Admit cards or Hall Tickets at its official website. We are here also providing a unique direct link to download the official Call Letter for the forthcoming LDC DEO PA, SA, Court Clerk Examinations.
SSC CHSL Admit Card Download
The SSC CHSL Admit Card for Examination showing the time table and also venue of examination for each candidate is now uploaded on the official website of respective regional commission websites of Staff Selection Commission. If any candidates does not receive or unable to download online admit card for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional office of the commission with proof application otherwise he/she will deprive from the examination.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC CHSL Admit Card is availed only by Online at commision or regional Office Website.
- All the aspirants are advised that there will be no other mode would be provided by the to download or not be send by post to any candidates at any circumstance.
- The Admit Card for particular Tier 1 or Tier 2 examination contain the whole information regarding exams such as Name, Exam Centre Address, Time Table etc.
- The Call Letter or Hall Ticket will be downloaded individually by using the same Registration ID and Password as provided time of application form submitted.
- Staff selection Commision would be upload the SSC 10+2 Admit Card before Two or One Week of examination Commence.
- If any candidates does not receive Call Letter for the examination one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office.
- After Download the Hall Ticket candidates must be validate the all information printed on it.
- Take a Printout of this soft copy of admit Card and affix the newest Passport size photograph at duly assigned palace.
- The Commission would availed the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket for each stage of examination of Tier 1, 2, 3 or Skill Test/Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card
The Admit Card is availed by region wise such as SR, CR, NR, WR, KKR, MPR, CER, NER, ER, NWR at official website. After downloading the admit card candidates must be appear at the Exam hall at time showing on it. Failure to appear at mandatory time the candidate will not be entertain at nany conditions. Candidates should also ensure that the Name and Date of Birth, Exam center address are valid on Admit Card. Candidates Must carry at least one ID proof with photo copy in Original along with SSC CHSL Call Letter 2018 at exam hall.
Documents For The Examination
The Commission has been issued the Online SSC CHSL Admit Card for the Tier 1 Exam now. All the candidates must be assure their Admit Card/Hall Ticket availability by given link above. The candidates must be comprises these document at the examination is mandatory. Here are the list of important Documents:
- Candidate’s Admit Card/Hall Ticket Copy
- Candidate’s Photo ID as well as Xerox Copy(Photocopy)
- Candidates should bring 3 Passport Size Photographs same as used in the Online Application Form
The Candidates who not carrying these above mentioned documents will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Steps To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card Online
- Visit the Official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on Admit Card Navigation link.
- Choose Your respective Region and click on it.
- You will redirect at your region website admit card download link.
- Fill the required details at properly.
- Click on Submit/Download Button.
- Take a print out of this Hall Ticket.
- Keep it safe for further use.
All the Aspirants bookmark the SSC Exam Preparation Guide to get latest news and update notification of SSC Examinations such as Notifications, Answer Key, Result etc.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
“We wish you all the best for exams. If aspirants have any query then you can ask freely by putting at comment box below. Our expert team will assist as soon as possible.”