SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Now the wait is over the Staff Selection Commission has been released Official SSC CGL 2018 Notification PDF for selecting candidates for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations. So all the aspirants it is very pleased moments to get a chance of job in government departments. The Commission is inviting online Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 SSC CGL Application Form 2018 for the said examination. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply to appear in examination later. The Aspirants need to check all the detailed procedure to SSC CGL 2018 Online Apply at given here. Candidates must be applied before the due date has over.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form Date :- 05th May to 04th June 2018
After receiving notification for CGLE the staff selection Commission also notified the date for online SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Tier 1 form of keen candidates. Before appearing for examination the aspirants must be go through the apply process for Registration as show their a candidature in exam. The candidates who are going to SSC 2018 CGL Apply online is ensure the all eligibility conditions. The aspirants need to apply at timely for the registration. As per the notice the starting and closing date of online SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Registration Link Form is set to begin at aforementioned. First of all aspirants should read carefully and ensure you eligibility criteria and then go for apply.
SSC CGL Online Apply 2018 Link
The candidates who are eligible for Combined Graduate level exam 2018 can apply for Application Form from Official website. Aspirants are suggested to go through official notification before applying and read it carefully all aspects. The candidates must be ensure their eligibility criteria and other requisite condition to apply. After all of this you should keep ready your educational documents and experience certificate along with. Candidates are advised to never fill any false information at the time of SSC CGL Application Form 2018 link. The aspirants need to aware fro the both starting and closing date of SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Online Apply as mentioned. So that they fill the complete registration Form timely and submit it.
Application Fee :– Rs. 100/. Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee as per Government Rules.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Important Dates
The Commission has been finalised the tentative Schedule for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam as followed below.
|Notification Issued||05th May 2018|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Date||05th May 2018|
|Registration Closing Date||04th June 2018|
|Admit Card for Tier 1 Exam||July, 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||25 July to 20th August 2018|
|Result Declare For Tier 1||October 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date For Tier 2||27th to 30th November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Declare||January 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier III Exam Date||February 2019|
|Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document Verification||April 2019|
|SSC CGL Final Result 2018 Date||Available Soon|
The Commission is liable to amend the above mentioned Schedule and dates as per the rules. We would intimidate to all aspirants for the concern at here.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Staff Selection Commission is inviting SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form for examination by issuing officially notification for concern.
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 application Form must be submitted through online mode only. The offline Mode or other mode of submission the registration form will not be accepted at any circumstances.
- The facility for online registration will be available from the aforementioned date and time.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, SSC CGL age limit etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying online.
- Only one online SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 application form is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level examination. Candidates are advised to avoid the submitting of multiple application form.
- The SSC CGL Application Form 2018 contained two part of registration, so candidates must be filled the both part of application form carefully.
- The candidates submitting their applications form online should pay the requisite fee only through in the form of challan or through Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card.
- After Final submission the candidate must ensure the Registration form is submitted successfully otherwise immediately contact to commission.
- The online generated Registration ID or Application Form No and Password should be note down for future reference and take a printout of online generated soft copy.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Apply Link
So candidates are requested to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 only by online mode. The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill the basic information, academic details, post preference and upload Photo and Signature, payment of fees etc. The Aspirants must be careful while apply for the SSC 2018 CGL Exam Online, read the instruction correctly and submit all the documents in the prescribed format as genuine.
SSC CGL 2018 Online Apply Tier 1/2/3/4
All the candidates are informed that the required Document must be submitted at the time of Online SSC CGL Application Form 2018. The commission has been notified about the requisite Documents to be uploaded. Candidates must be consider the Online format of Document like Signature, Photograph, Experience Certificate and whatever required at the time of applying. The Incomplete application form will be rejected without any consideration of the candidates. So be careful and correctly apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2018 as following the below steps.
The candidates are cautions while going to apply online for the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Tier 1 exam. The applicants need to keep safe this final submitted online form for further reference. Note down the Online Registration No ID and Password at somewhere safe for further access of any details regarding examination. The information filled in the online Form should be correct and genuine as per the knowledge of candidates.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Application Form Online
- Visit at official website.
- Now go to Apply Section and click on apply link.
- Read all instruction carefully before applying as given above.
- After Reading Instruction fill details carefully and properly in SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Link.
- Submit Your Job post carefully because its not amendable at any stage of Recruitment.
- Scan you Photograph and Signature image in given criteria .
- Pay Application Fees through online mode or by challan .
- Submit Your Application Form successfully and get your Registration ID.
- Take a Print Out of Final submitted SSC CGL Online Application Form.
- Keep This Print out safe For further use.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2018:- Download Link
Candidates are requested to keep in touch with SSC CGL Preparation Guide to get most recent update regarding SSC Examinations like latest Notification & News for upcoming and ongoing exams. Our Team is also providing the regular Preparation Study Material, Online Practice Papers daily.
Visit for more details:– http://ssconline.nic.in/
“If candidates have any Query than you can put the same in comment box below. Our expert team will be reach as soon as possible.”