SSC CGL Application Form 2018, CGL Apply Online Link, SSC CGL Registration Form, CGL Application Form Start & Last Date
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Now the wait is over the Staff Selection Commission has been released Official SSC CGL Notification 2018 for selecting candidates for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations. So all the aspirants it is happy moments to get a chance a job in government departments. The Commission is inviting online SSC CGL Application Form for the said examination. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply to appear in examination later.
SSC CGL Application Form Date:- February/March 2018 (Expected)
After receiving notification for CGLE the staff selection Commission also notified the date for online application form of keen candidates. Before appearing for examination the aspirants must be go through the apply process for Registration as a candidature. As per the notice the starting and closing date of online SSC CGL Registration Form is set to begin at aforementioned. First of all aspirants should read carefully and ensure you eligibility criteria and then go for apply.
SSC CGL Exam 2018 Online Apply
The candidates who are eligible for Combined Graduate level exam 2018 can apply for Application Form from Official website. Aspirants are suggested to go through official notification before applying and read it carefully all aspects. The candidates must be ensure their eligibility criteria and other requisite condition to apply. After all of this you should keep ready your educational documents and experience certificate along with. Candidates are advised to never fill any false information at the time of SSC CGL Application Form.
Application Fee :– Rs. 100/. Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee as per Government Rules.
SSC CGL Registration Form 2018 Important Dates
The Commission has been finalised the tentative Schedule for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam as followed below.
|Notification and Application form||February 2018|
|SSC CGL Application form Date||February 2018|
|Registration Closing Date||March 2018|
|Admit Card for Tier 1 Exam||May 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||May, June 2018|
|Result Declare For Tier 1||August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||October 2018|
|Exam Date For Tier 2||November 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Declare||December 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier III Exam Date||January 2019|
|Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document Verification||February 2019|
|SSC CGL Result 2018 Final||April, May 2019|
The Commission is liable to amend the above mentioned Schedule and dates as per the rules. We would intimidate to all aspirants for the concern at here.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Staff Selection Commission is inviting online Application Form for SSC CGL 2018 examination by issuing officially notification for concern.
- The application Form must be submitted through online mode only. The offline Mode or other mode of submission the registration form will not be accepted at any circumstances.
- The facility for online registration will be available from the aforementioned date and time.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age limit etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying online.
- Only one online application form is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level examination. Candidates are advised to avoid the submitting of multiple application form.
- The SSC CGL Application Form 2018 contained two part of registration, so candidates must be filled the both part of application form carefully.
- The candidates submitting their applications form online should pay the requisite fee only through in the form of challan or through Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card.
- After Final submission the candidate must ensure the Registration form is submitted successfully otherwise immediately contact to commission.
- The online generated Registration ID or Application Form No and Password should be note down for future reference and take a printout of online generated soft copy.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Apply
So candidates are requested to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 only by online mode. The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill the basic information, academic details, post preference and upload Photo and Signature, payment of fees etc.
Here are the steps for SSC CGL Apply Online
- Visit at official website.
- Now go to Apply Section and click on apply link.
- Read all instruction carefully before applying as given above.
- After Reading Instruction fill details carefully and properly in Application Form.
- Submit Your Job post carefully because its not amendable at any stage of Recruitment.
- Scan you Photograph and Signature image in given criteria .
- Pay Application Fees through online mode or by challan .
- Submit Your Application Form successfully and get your Registration ID.
- Take a Print Out of Final submitted SSC CGL Online Application Form.
- Keep This Print out safe For further use.
Candidates are requested to keep in touch with www.sscguide.in to get most recent update regarding SSC Examinations like latest Notification & News for upcoming and ongoing exams.
Visit for more details:– http://ssconline.nic.in/
“If candidates have any Query than you can put the same in comment box below. Our expert team will be reach as soon as possible.”