SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Now the wait is over the Staff Selection Commission has been released Official SSC CGL Notification 2018 for selecting candidates for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations. So all the aspirants it is very pleased moments to get a chance of job in government departments. The Commission is inviting online SSC CGL Application Form for the said examination. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply to appear in examination later. Candidates must be applied before the due date has over.
SSC CGL Application Form Date:- July/August 2018 (Expected)
After receiving notification for CGLE the staff selection Commission also notified the date for online application form of keen candidates. Before appearing for examination the aspirants must be go through the apply process for Registration as show their a candidature in exam. As per the notice the starting and closing date of online SSC CGL Registration Link Form is set to begin at aforementioned. First of all aspirants should read carefully and ensure you eligibility criteria and then go for apply.
SSC CGL Online Apply
The candidates who are eligible for Combined Graduate level exam 2018 can apply for Application Form from Official website. Aspirants are suggested to go through official notification before applying and read it carefully all aspects. The candidates must be ensure their eligibility criteria and other requisite condition to apply. After all of this you should keep ready your educational documents and experience certificate along with. Candidates are advised to never fill any false information at the time of SSC CGL Application Form.
Application Fee :– Rs. 100/. Women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee as per Government Rules.
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
The Commission has been finalised the tentative Schedule for the SSC CGL 2018 Exam as followed below.
|Notification Issued||16th May 2017|
|SSC CGL Application Form Date||16th May 2017|
|Registration Closing Date||16th June 2018|
|Admit Card for Tier 1 Exam||July 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||05th to 24th August 2018|
|Result Declare For Tier 1||30th October 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||January 2018|
|Exam Date For Tier 2||18th to 20th January 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Declare||February 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier III Exam Date||31th March 2018|
|Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document Verification||May/June 2018|
|SSC CGL Result 2018 Final||August 2018|
The Commission is liable to amend the above mentioned Schedule and dates as per the rules. We would intimidate to all aspirants for the concern at here.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Staff Selection Commission is inviting online Application Form for SSC CGL 2018 examination by issuing officially notification for concern.
- The application Form must be submitted through online mode only. The offline Mode or other mode of submission the registration form will not be accepted at any circumstances.
- The facility for online registration will be available from the aforementioned date and time.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age limit etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying online.
- Only one online application form is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Combined Graduate Level examination. Candidates are advised to avoid the submitting of multiple application form.
- The SSC CGL Application Form 2018 contained two part of registration, so candidates must be filled the both part of application form carefully.
- The candidates submitting their applications form online should pay the requisite fee only through in the form of challan or through Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card.
- After Final submission the candidate must ensure the Registration form is submitted successfully otherwise immediately contact to commission.
- The online generated Registration ID or Application Form No and Password should be note down for future reference and take a printout of online generated soft copy.
SSC CGL Application Form Apply Link
So candidates are requested to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 only by online mode. The Registration Form is divided in Two Parts. First all candidates register for Part-I and get registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Password you can login for Part-II to fill application form. In Part-II candidates fill the basic information, academic details, post preference and upload Photo and Signature, payment of fees etc.
All the candidates are informed that the required Document must be submitted at the time of Online SSC CGL Application Form. The commission has been notified about the requisite Documents to be uploaded. Candidates must be consider the Online format of Document like Signature, Photograph, Experience Certificate and whatever required at the time of applying. The Incomplete application form will be rejected without any consideration of the candidates. So be careful and correctly apply for the SSC CGL Exam 2018 as following the below steps.
How To Apply For SSC CGL Application Form Online
- Visit at official website.
- Now go to Apply Section and click on apply link.
- Read all instruction carefully before applying as given above.
- After Reading Instruction fill details carefully and properly in Application Form.
- Submit Your Job post carefully because its not amendable at any stage of Recruitment.
- Scan you Photograph and Signature image in given criteria .
- Pay Application Fees through online mode or by challan .
- Submit Your Application Form successfully and get your Registration ID.
- Take a Print Out of Final submitted SSC CGL Online Application Form.
- Keep This Print out safe For further use.
Candidates are requested to keep in touch with SSC CGL Preparation Guide to get most recent update regarding SSC Examinations like latest Notification & News for upcoming and ongoing exams. Our Team is also providing the regular Preparation Study Material, Online Practice Papers daily.
Visit for more details:– http://ssconline.nic.in/
“If candidates have any Query than you can put the same in comment box below. Our expert team will be reach as soon as possible.”